Very sad news

Tybo

Jo-anne Tyborski. Joey have past away early Wednesday morning do to liver and kidney failure.

Joey has lost her long time struggle with liver decease.

There will be a small get together on Sat the 18 between 2 and 4 at my house.

For whom wants to contact me,My number is 1-647-328-2035.

Always remembered, Never forgotten,

R.I.P Joey

Edited by Tybo

Paul, we just got a call from Barb a few minutes ago to tell us about Joey and it was such a terrible shock and you have deepest condolences from Diane and myself.

I was just talking to her on the phone 2 weeks ago and never guessed she was as sick as she actually was.

She was a wonderful person and a great friend to us and everyone else who knew her and our yearly trip to Nippissing won't be the same with out her.

She'll definitely be missed.

So very sorry Paul.

029_2.jpg

031.jpg

Edited by lew

So sad... So sorry to hear Paul as she and I had some great chats over the years and more so when I needed them the most (she'd just know and msg me). I am so sorry to hear this and I wish you and all others my condolences.

Edited by GBW

I'm very sorry to hear that. I never met Joey in person but being on this site for long enough I've enjoyed many of her posts and great photography. She seemed like a great person and always brought positivity and charm to this forum. Sorry for your loss.

Tybo!! I am so shocked to hear this that it floored me!! SO SO sad that the gal of the old board OFNgroup is no longer with us. There were so many good times with her over the years. My deepest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. SO sad :(

Edited by Squid