Not sure how good this one is but I got it to hopefully get anyone caught on camera if they break into my car and or garage. My one question is how far away does the object have to be for it to turn on and take pic's/video? I set it up last night and walked by it close and no pic's taken when I looked today. All my test where I would walk to the lake from the camera area it picked me up 1/2 way down to the lake BUT it didn't pick me up on the way back up!!! Bad unit sensor? Here is the unit info: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07SB4L93M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
DIYARTS 12MP HD Hunting Trail Camera IP56 LED Motion Activated Camouflage Security Wildlife Camera Night Vision Light Camera
* This camera is IP56 protection grade, which can effectively prevent foreign objects from entering, prevent dust and rain from entering to influence the normal operation of the appliance.
* 12M high-definition pixels, the camera effect pixel is higher and the photos will be clearer. With 15 meters PRI distance,26 infrared night vision lights, and 1s trigger time, it will meet your shooting needs.
* The operation is simple, the whole machine has only one toggle switch, don't worry about the problem about using, you just need to put the battery and Micro SD card into the camera to use it. (Note: the micro SD card is not included.)
* Only 4 AA batteries are needed, with a standby time of up to one year and normal operation for 1-2 months. You can also use 5V DC to power the camera.
* The camouflage case not only ensures a powerful hidden effect and prevents exposure, but also makes your camera look cool.