Finally an update on Sue.

Big Cliff

First I want to apologize, I haven't been around very much for a bit now and while many of you have sent emails, called, and sent PMs. I've tried to respond to all but with going to school, working, and Dr.s appointments I'm sure I've missed a few.

The good news is that the Dr.s have changed a few of Sue's medications around, they can't repair the damage to her heart but they have her back to feeling almost her oldself again. She is off the nitro patch and has only had to use the spray occasionally in the last few weeks. She has actually started going back to work for 3 hour shifts once or twice a week because she finds it takes her mind off things.

She'll have to be careful and take things easy but I'd rather have that than the alternitive!

So thanks for all your prayers and well wishes, perhaps now I can get back to being a contributing member of this board again.

Good stuff. This arrived in an email today and it just seems appropriate to the moment. I never keep these but this one was just so perfectly compact that I saved it. Now i know why. :)

Heavenly Father, please bless all my friends in whatever it is that You know they may be needing this day! And may their life be full of Your peace, prosperity and power as he/she seeks to have a closer relationship with You. Amen.

JF

What are you apologizing for Cliff ! Family comes first.. and I mean your real one. Us, we'll I sure hope so anyhow, all understand that!

Glad to hear things are on the up and up and that Sue's adjusting to the cards she was, unfortunately, dealt and trying to get back to a normal routine.

Thanks for posting the great news, Cliff. I'll be hitting the Kawarthas this summer Cliff. I'll need a hug from my good luck charm. No Cliff, it's not you. You hug that great woman of yours...I know that you're both so thankful to have each other.

Hallelujah !!! Best news I've heard in a while...

Maribeth will be pleased to hear this also...

I will try to remember to say thanks when I put these aching and weary bones to bed...

I thought I retired from "work" but this snow removal stuff is just like work... :lol: