Your sleds!

Rod Caster

This is my 2013 Skidoo Expedition sport with the 600ACE.

IMG_13641.jpg

Wish I got to use it more.....only 600 km on the thing in 2 years!! Only because I'm riding the work sled 6 days a week and the last thing I want to do on my day off is going snowmobiling!!

Here's the work sled. I absolutely love this thing.

2014 Skidoo Skandic SWT with the 600ACE.....154" long x 24" wide studded track.

My kind of sleds. Is that a ca 1997 Skandic in the back? I have the 380 version, but would like a 2001-2003 Skandic LT 440 or if I had the money the Expedition 600 you have. I'd love to drive a SWT, the pulling power must be ridiculous.

those skandic swt's are awesome, got to bomb around the laydown at work, only about 12k out of my price range LOL

I know nothing about sleds, anybody got an opinionon this sled below? my buddy who knows his crap is in camp right now, so waiting till he's out to take a look, don't want to waste the driving time if it's not worth it....main purpose is ice fishing, maybe a little trail riding

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/kelowna/1991-arctic-cat-jag-440-with-reverse/1030982449

those skandic swt's are awesome, got to bomb around the laydown at work, only about 12k out of my price range LOL

I know nothing about sleds, anybody got an opinionon this sled below? my buddy who knows his crap is in camp right now, so waiting till he's out to take a look, don't want to waste the driving time if it's not worth it....main purpose is ice fishing, maybe a little trail riding

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/kelowna/1991-arctic-cat-jag-440-with-reverse/1030982449

I think that's a good sled and good price

Those Suzuki fan cooled engines were solid

On the face of it, it appears to be a reasonable deal if there is a bit of room for negotiation. Arctic cat makes a pretty decent sled, and those old cats where pretty reliable. To bad they can't make a decent ATV. The long track allows for a bit of a premium and the cargo basket is a nice feature. I would look at paying around $1200. A compression check is pretty much mandatory, and have your buddy with some knowledge look it over! Nice ice fishing machine, of course the listing is in Kelowna BC though. Not sure how much ice fishing you get in out that way! Edited by porkpie

• 4 weeks later...