Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Why is it that someone that hates the legs so much comments so often about them? Anyway, was a good hard fought game on both sides. Both teams need work on the defensive end but the rough game really took a toll on the habs tonite. Hopefully the concussion isn't too bad and he is back on the ice soon. Same exact thing happen to Orr some years back.

ALRIGHT FOLKS WE DO NOT "INVITE" OR THREATEN PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. IF THIS IS THE WAY ADULTS ARE GOING TO ACT OVER A PASSIONATE SPORT I WILL DELETE EVERY HOCKEY POST THAT COMES UP ON THIS FORUM.

lets get back to being nice again.

Art

Let me say this before this thread gets blown away: I find it a bit 'precious' when Leaf fans get in a tizzy when a few barbs are thrown their way. C'mon guys, don't you need to be a bit of a masochist to be a die-hard Leaf fan??. If the expression 'comes with the territory' ever applied, surely it does here. It's only a game, folks!

Let me say this before this thread gets blown away: I find it a bit 'precious' when Leaf fans get in a tizzy when a few barbs are thrown their way. C'mon guys, don't you need to be a bit of a masochist to be a die-hard Leaf fan??. If the expression 'comes with the territory' ever applied, surely it does here. It's only a game, folks!

:clapping:hehehe.

Edited by moxie

One guy got in a "tizzy" and his opinion isint mine or anyone else s on here..Lets keep it clean or we loose it ..Its all silliness