Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

No, actually it was the laff fans booing him once again. Another team and still the same reaction from the cockroaches :wallbash: . But then he almost single handedly killed the laffs. Seems Alfie could go to any team and still beat the laffs.

Looking at the top teams in the Atlantic division, it appears the laffs are in for a tough year.

El predicto says "another year no playoffs for you laffites"

:w00t::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

You'd think someone rejected by a bunch of cockroaches would have a better disposition. :dunno:​ Must be the breeding.

funny how irrelevant this team is, even their fans want to be something part of something special and are in the leafs thread. does anyone even care about the senators?

Hmmmm..... have watched all the 2013-14 season expert summary shows on TSN, Sportsnet, etc....and their view was the Leafs wouldn't make playoffs. They thought ((the experts) Sens would make playoffs and some had Sens as sleeper team to make Stanley cup final.

I don't care though was born and raised in Montreal. Think Montreal has won 7 cups since Leafs last won one. hehehe.....

Ottawa will open some eyes this year, Toronto on the other hand will have laffites covering their eyes. Its just so easy to ridicule the laffs because they suck so bad. And the fact Ottawa will make the playoffs again and did 12 of the last 14 years gives a bit of confidence

Way to go Phill..Not to many guys in the NHL that are good for 30 plus goals and 60 plus points.. I think it was a fair deal considering what other guys in his range are getting..Dion is next..
As for tonight.. Game day baby! The sideways toilet seats are indeed going for a huge crap..Leafs win 4-1

Reimer starts...Nice choice

and now he makes more than tavares and stamkos.. haha

ya, funny eh?

Stamkos is one of the , if not close to the most complete hockey player in the league

I can't wait to see how long it'll be until this one fails!! :clapping::rofl2:

Edited by muskymatt

ya, funny eh?

Stamkos is one of the , if not close to the most complete hockey player in the league

I can't wait to see how long it'll be until this one fails!! :clapping::rofl2:

see that's where your wrong..As long as Phill keeps netting the pucks it will never fail..all he has to to do is maintain 30 goals 60 to 80 points..say what ya want about other players but Phill is the man today...