Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Agree with getting the season started........

However, I went to the Sabres game last nght and was pleasantly surprised with the turn out, and the atmosphere for a pre-season game.

It was quite full, with a decently competitive game going on.........and got to watch the new kids dangle a little. Heck, there were even sections of Leafs fans shouting "LETS GO LEAFS" obnoxiously :) You guys must really like it down here to show up when your teams not even on the ice lol

Agree with getting the season started........

However, I went to the Sabres game last nght and was pleasantly surprised with the turn out, and the atmosphere for a pre-season game.

It was quite full, with a decently competitive game going on.........and got to watch the new kids dangle a little. Heck, there were even sections of Leafs fans shouting "LETS GO LEAFS" obnoxiously :) You guys must really like it down here to show up when your teams not even on the ice lol

Leafs were off last night.

They are Canucks and Canucks like hockey.

Doesn't matter where, if there's a game going on we're there.

I have tickets to watch Tampa Bay in March while on vacation.

I'm going to the game on the 8th against Boston, the 17th against the Canucks and the 24th so I can heckle the Sens!!! :D

OH, and tickets are cheap down there so I'm sitting in the 4th or 5th row visitors end top of the circle for all games.

In TO you would need to sell your first born for these seats!!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Leafs were off last night.

They are Canucks and Canucks like hockey.

Doesn't matter where, if there's a game going on we're there.

I have tickets to watch Tampa Bay in March while on vacation.

I'm going to the game on the 8th against Boston, the 17th against the Canucks and the 24th so I can heckle the Sens!!! :D

OH, and tickets are cheap down there so I'm sitting in the 4th or 5th row visitors end top of the circle for all games.

In TO you would need to sell your first born for these seats!!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

If you could have waited a bit longer they would have paid you to take the tickets.

Edited by kickingfrog

Laff fans are like cockroaches, they pop up when least expected and not wanted, serve no purpose, achieve nothing except to annoy the crap out of people

NIce one Matt!... you really got us Leaf fans with that one! Way to go! Any other intelligent insults? You Sens fan are great!

We leaf fans annoy people? Muskymatt, you post in the Leafs thread more than the Sens thread. Stop crying about the Leafs and just watch the octopus hit the ice when Alfie scores a hat trick against the Sens. I guess it's hard to talk about the Sens when they don't do anything remotely interesting. The only way for you guys get on Sports Center is for a fan to clone your coach. Kind of sad.... The Sens will never have a following like the Leafs. Get over it.

Go Leafs Go!

HAHAHA!!!

Seems Alfie's new fans hate him too!!!!

They were booing him on the PP. LOL :D

No, actually it was the laff fans booing him once again. Another team and still the same reaction from the cockroaches :wallbash: . But then he almost single handedly killed the laffs. Seems Alfie could go to any team and still beat the laffs.

Looking at the top teams in the Atlantic division, it appears the laffs are in for a tough year.

El predicto says "another year no playoffs for you laffites"

:w00t::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: