Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Leafs are the highest scoring team in the league!! I see no chance in that stat ever changing. Basically...stanley cup.

Seriously? ????

Bahahahahaha.....typical laff fan.

Win 3 games and that erases 47 years of sucking????

Of course that stat won't change because Ovy, Sid, Stamkos, Malkin and all the other top scorers were set a memo to take it easy this season. Oh, and of course the laffs are clearly better than Chicago, Boston, LA and the other cup contenders.

Laff fans crack me up! Or is that what you've been smoking?

LoL

Oh matt, how long has it been since the sens have won a cup oops yah I forgot. Better send a memo to you team and yell.them not to fall asleep after half a game if they want to have any chance of making the playoffs. Typical for you to blame the refs. You didn't like the slaying penalty for breaking someone's stick? Or the tripping call in ot that should have been a penalty shot in ot? What about the high stick that was missed against Kessel? Or the tripping call that was misses in ot that? I could see how you would be upset that the sens should have had more penalties.

Leafs are the highest scoring team in the league!! I see no chance in that stat ever changing. Basically...stanley cup.

Seriously? ????

Bahahahahaha.....typical laff fan.

Win 3 games and that erases 47 years of sucking????

Of course that stat won't change because Ovy, Sid, Stamkos, Malkin and all the other top scorers were set a memo to take it easy this season. Oh, and of course the laffs are clearly better than Chicago, Boston, LA and the other cup contenders.

Laff fans crack me up! Or is that what you've been smoking?

LoL

Hook, line and sinker.

On a side note, my wife set the pvr to record the new season of The Biggest Loser and so far all she's had is habs and sens games. :dunno:

^That was a joke by the way. Just so someone doesn't think that there is some sinister plot at the pvr manufacturer. :whistling:

Or that my wife doesn't know how to use the pvr. :D

On a side note, my wife set the pvr to record the new season of The Biggest Loser and so far all she's had is habs and sens games. :dunno:

Now Rob that wasn't very nice....leave the habs out of this Ottawa/Toronto silliness.

Nice spanking the bleu blanc et rouge put on that incredibly slow philly team!!!!

Now Rob that wasn't very nice....leave the habs out of this Ottawa/Toronto silliness.

Nice spanking the bleu blanc et rouge put on that incredibly slow philly team!!!!

Don't even get me started on the scHabs, that's another thread altogether!

:wallbash::jerry:

Bunch of little midget wannabes, small man syndrome annoying little pests. Almost as bad as the laffs

These battle lines were drawn up long before I've been around and the sens fans are the only ones who think they are a rival of the Leafs so it's fun to throw them a bone every now and then.

Jeez Dave Nunas had what appears to be a heart attack during the 2nd intermission..Sure hope he is ok....He is in hospital as we speak..Heres to a speedy recovery...Yikes

Edited to add that He has a Heart Attach when Burkie was in the house....hmmmm

Edited by tb4me

Jeez Dave Nunas had what appears to be a heart attack during the 2nd intermission..Sure hope he is ok....He is in hospital as we speak..Heres to a speedy recovery...Yikes

Edited to add that He has a Heart Attach when Burkie was in the house....hmmmm

Wow, not good! Hope all is Ok for him