Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

And that right there is why no one has any respect for anything you have ever said.

I wouldn't expect a laff fan to be able to see talent even if it was shown to him. If you listen to anything hockey outside that so called center of the universe or as I call it, the toilet bowl of hockey you would see the same sentiment expressed by many hockey experts

Edited by muskymatt

And that right there is why no one has any respect for anything you have ever said.

I wouldn't expect a laff fan to be able to see talent even if it was shown to him. If you listen to anything hockey outside that so called center of the universe or as I call it, the toilet bowl of hockey you would see the same sentiment expressed by many hockey experts

See above.

No hockey expert would ever say he is one of the most complete players in the game as you have proven by stating he is.

An argument could be made that in one half of the ice Stamkos is one of the best players in the game. I would counter that he not enough of a passer to qualify as the best, but I would listen.

He is a star. He is someone who sells tickets (not in Florida). He is the type of player any team would want to have. He may play a key role in the Olympics for Canada. He is, however, not a complete player. It is unlikely he ever will be. That's not a knock on him, just on anyone foolish enough to try to declare that he is.

Maybe if you spent less time figuring out how to come up with put-downs worthy of a school yard hair pulling fight you understand things a little better. However we'ed all miss the car wreck quality that you bring to things here.

Here we go again. Another season of disappiontment from one of the four prongs of hell with the other three being the Raptors,FC and the World Series bound Blue Jays :whistling:. These three chronic losers have to beat their fans away with a stick where as the more consistent performer(Argonaughts) get little to no love from so-called Toronto sports fans :dunno: . You are making them richer every year while they laugh right in your faces. Rob Ford is a champ and Drizzy is a chump but at 18:1 the only ones doin crack these days are the Vegas odds makers. Go Leafs Go? Where?LMAO!!!!!!

Edited by moxie

Go Leafs go..Good game..Poor Parros he fell hard, Matt give your head a shake he didn't do that on purpose. NO one likes seeing that..It was good to see a Habs jersey go down but when he didnt get up we were ALL worried..In fact I still am..I hope for a speedy recovery cause thats just crap luck...