Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Not sure of the relevance of posting that stat but with the record the leafs have posted in recent history you leave yourself open to have more than a few interesting stats thrown back your way...but I won't go there.

Go leafs go

You mean like 11 out of 12 playoff misses? Or no cup in 47years? Or biggest playoff meltdown in NHL history? :jerry:

:rofl2::rofl2::w00t:

On another note how does everybody like the new calm Patrick Roy. LOL

Patrick has always been a loose canon, it'll be interesting to see if he can reel it in or if his days are numbered. A $10,000 fine in his first appearance is not necessarily getting off to a good start lol

I thought it was nice seeing him in the NHL again..Good ol coach Bruce was lucky the glass was there..lol

I thought Roy was going through lol. I think he'll do ok as long as he doesn't fly off the handle regularily.The league won't put up with that.I'm sure his team loved it !!!!!!!!!

Starting the season on the road is not necessarily a bad thing but going back to back nights on the road in different cities and the both hosts having their opening night ceremonies and coming out with 4 points and not giving up any is better then most would have hoped for, or expected. Still 80 to go.

Sorry to poop on your parade, for the record I have been a habs fan for over 50 years but I always wish the leafs well.

There is no hatred for the Leafs from this habs fan I save that for the Booins!!!!

No worries! Just bantering with you.