For those that remember my aunt K

misfish

I know my next would be fishing or hunting related but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A while back I told you about a great women that watchd over my grandfather during his last few years She fed him,clothed him washed him,watched over him. Nothing was ever asked by him,but she gave him all he needed. After his passing, she was alone. She was given the dreadful gift of throutt cancer. Nice eh. Then she had surgury for this and got infection in the stomach,liver and lower extremityies. After a couple years of pain and discomfort,she was cancer free . :clapping::thumbsup_anim: .She was on her way to finishing her life, living out her life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well today she was not to live no more. She had an accendident at home and she had some serious brain damage .

People like this, that do so good for others,why must they have to pay such a price? God Im sure has his reason,and Im sure my grandfather and grandmother Blowes,are holding her tight right now saying, thank you, and welcome to the house ,where there is no pain ,just love.

There is so much I can say about aunt K. She and I were not to far apart in years. Her friends were mine,she was like a big sister I never had,(well they knew her brother,which was my dad and no one messed with us in the parkdale area)LOL.

With that I say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thank you for being my aunt,my friend and my buddy way back when I needed one. You,ll be missed.

SOON ENOUGH, LIKE THE REST ,WE,LL BE TOGTHER AND HOLDING EACH OTHER IN THE HOUSE THAT GOD BUILT.

Thanks for everything aunt Kathy. :angel::angel::angel:

Til we see again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOD IM GOING TO MISS YOU, :(:(:(

Edited by misfish

Sorry for your families loss Brian... you know where I stand with this terrible disease.

Sounds like you've got lots of GOOD memories to reflect on... and that's always a great thing at a time like this.

Wayne

Edited by irishfield