Greencoachdog

WOW...thats an amazing fishing trip & report !!!!!!! :clapping::w00t: WTG glen,that must have been a great fishing trip to meet up with your freinds and going deep-sea fishing...man there sure is a big variety and sizes of those fish....i spose it takes a while to learn all the speices,and which ones are good to eat and what ones are not...great pics of all the fish,and of your trip & the fish on the :worthy::P BBQ...yyyyuuummmmyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing glen,you sure have better weather down there to go fishing than we have up here in ontario......enjoy the rest of your fishing /trip & holiday....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I thought to myself "if he had eaten seafood last night, we could've had a pretty good shrimp chum today".

You crack me up G. Only you would think something like that.

What great report, well worth the wait. Looks like you all had an awesome time. Nice to see BCanuck again too.

Joey

Well thats the report I was waiting for GCD and you have been such a teaze lately with pics here and there.After all those huge fish I think you will find Bay of Quinte Walleye small and boring.Now about that secret weapon for Quinte I expect a PM from ya a captain has to know what kind of bait is aboard his vessel :whistling: .

Glenn that was one Helluva a report love the size of those fish.The food pics are mouth watering.

Awesome report :clapping::clapping::clapping: MTP

WOO HOO!!! What a great report Glen. We would have posted this yesterday, but for some reason our home puter wont load OFC. Bly wants me to email your report and pics home so she can read it.

Looked like a great time with great friends and great fishing!

Glen, its been years but we used to go to the redneck riveria , as a foamily we used to go over Easter and camp right on the dunes, used to catch Pompano right off the beach, and back then we would come back from the charter with a ton of snapper, Id show you some pictures, but I dont have my shirt on.

Wow great report! My mother lived down there in Pass Christian Mississippi until hurrican Katrina destroyed it and everything she had. I remeber always looking forward to my anual trips down there. I always love to fish there from the shore and out at the rigs. Lots of redfish, little tunnie and many many other types of fish, always a good fight when you get a shark on. I really miss it there. We were last there this past winter and it looks like people are starting to get things going again but still alot of cleanup to do, many things still left the way they were when the Hurricane hit.

Thanks for the report hope there are more, brings back memories! :thumbsup_anim:

Don