It's Official

Loonietoon

a little personal story about grandkids...

I caught a severe bout of food poisoning earlier this year and was on day 2 of 3 of literally living a life of upchucking and passing out just barely managing to stay hydrated. I was staying at my parents house and my mom came to check up on me and i asked for her to possibly bring me some plain crackers to try get some food back into my system. She brought me some old-garbage stale crackers and said "thats all ive got sorry" i eat them reluctantly...a day later i emerge from my room mustering the strength to make it to the kitchen i look for more crackers and what do i see but a brand new box of cheese nips...i ask my mom what the hell is this? i thought you said we had no crackers?! you made me eat those disgusting ones! her reply "those are for the grandkids"

a little personal story about grandkids...

I caught a severe bout of food poisoning earlier this year and was on day 2 of 3 of literally living a life of upchucking and passing out just barely managing to stay hydrated. I was staying at my parents house and my mom came to check up on me and i asked for her to possibly bring me some plain crackers to try get some food back into my system. She brought me some old-garbage stale crackers and said "thats all ive got sorry" i eat them reluctantly...a day later i emerge from my room mustering the strength to make it to the kitchen i look for more crackers and what do i see but a brand new box of cheese nips...i ask my mom what the hell is this? i thought you said we had no crackers?! you made me eat those disgusting ones! her reply "those are for the grandkids"

Yep. All my parents Grandchildren are spending my inheritance. However I'd rather they see someone enjoy it while they are still alive.

Congrats! Best part is the free license that comes with the kid. Finally tax dollars going to good use!

The kids do not need a thing both have great jobs... even told me that l can not buy any thing for them :dunno: not buying for them.. my daughter forgets who l am :whistling: can not tell me anything :sarcasm: I Am GRAMPA any thing goes :rolleyes::rofl2: She is going to kill me :devil::thumbsup_anim: she will never learn :Gonefishing: