Favourite wrestler of all time-NF

LostAnotherOne

I met alot of them in the 80's and early 90's

watched quite afew times in winnipeg and duluth

my favorite was tito santana. favorite tag team was the road warriors.

nicest guy I met was king kamali. super duper nice guy. biggest a hole was ted debiasi

another real nice guy was coco beware, hulk hogan, ultimate warrior, and rikki the dragon steamboat

Boy, now I feel real old. I watched back in the days of Maple Leaf wrestling.

The guys everybody hated most: Bulldog Brouwer, The Sheik, Gorgeous George.

Guys that we all loved: haystack Calhoun, Tiger Jit Singh, Whipper Billy Watson, the Sicilian Beast.

Guys that we all loved: haystack Calhoun, Tiger Jit Singh, Whipper Billy Watson, the Sicilian Beast.

What about Billy Red Lyons?

Edited by paul_614

Now yer talking!!!!

I loved the Shiek. Always pulling out some illegal object and drawing blood from his opponent.

I remember every one of those wrestlers you mentioned. ;)

Loved all the midget wrestlers back in the day too. :good::good:

Edited by DRIFTER_016

I stopped being the least bit interested when I was 8 or 9 when I realized that it was a choreographed show. I know, it took me a while because my favourites were still up there. Edouard Carpentier, Yukon Eric, Argentina Rocca, Johnny Rougeau and many others. It doesn't matter anymore...none of it is real. Just as most sports.

I stopped being the least bit interested when I was 8 or 9 when I realized that it was a choreographed show. I know, it took me a while because my favourites were still up there. Edouard Carpentier, Yukon Eric, Argentina Rocca, Johnny Rougeau and many others. It doesn't matter anymore...none of it is real. Just as most sports.

What? It's not real? Next your gonna tell me that Santa and the Easter Bunny are fake. :ninja:

Now yer talking!!!!

I loved the Shiek. Always pulling out some illegal object and drawing blood from his opponent.

I remember every one of those wrestlers you mentioned. ;)

Loved all the midget wrestlers back in the day too. :good::good:

Don't know if you remember, or rode in, the "Timmy Run" organized by Whipper Billy Watson. A lot of the wrestlers would show up for the cause at various locations

Sure it's choreographed, but the reality of it is the pain they go through is very real! I can't imagine jumping outta the ring into a table....forget that! I am no fan of wrestling nowadays, as a kid, for sure! So my favourite wrestler was Buff Bagwell. His interviews....were just the best! A close second would be Big Pappa Pump!

Same here but I did enjoy watching Killer Karl Krupp finish 'em off with the Iron Claw.

lol same here

Whipper billy Watson was my fav, then I found out it was fake, like they were just dancing together or putting on a play. I had no interest in watching after that

The Boogie Woogie Man. Jimmy Valiant.

Supa fly snuka

Sargent Slaughter

Stone Cold

Under taker ( When he started)

Kamala

The Animal George Steel.

Tag team fav

The bush wackers. :clapping:

Edited by Brian B