I think an apology is in order!

Big Cliff

Apologize, exactly for what? An opinion from a man of respect? We are of the same era and age. We are at that age now when I hear from an old friend I don't say " Hey how are you doing?" Now it seems I have to say " What's wrong?" when I pick up the phone and it usually isn't good. We don't seem to get any good news anymore. Just like the terrible news you just gave us, it sucks, absolutely sucks. We have never met personally but it feels like I've known you for years and it chokes me up to read the pain in your writing tonight. There isn't anything I can say here other than I love you man. Be tough, your family needs you more now than probably any other time in your life. Apologize,,,,,,, I'll give you an apologize. Enough said.

sometimes we need to vent dood. no worries about your comments( which didnt offend me anyways, your entitled to your viewpoint)

take care man, thats harsh. i wish you and yours the best. i feel sick to my stomach reading your apology.

vent when you have to man, its the best thing to do.

your family loves you, others love you, just vent to us if you have to.

feel for ya and im very sorry you and yours are going through this hurdle

get them healthy man

Cliff.

I have only met u once but u are clearly a good man. Don't sweat it and best wishes / good luck.

And I am sure you will be pleased that November 11 has just been declared a National Holiday.

Canada, and amazingly - politicians, is still getting some things right:)

Landry

Cliff there's no need to apologize, you're a well respected member on OFC and you're someone that would drop everything to help a member out. Remember it works both ways, reach out if you need anything. Stay positive, and if you need to let out some stress than do it!

Cliff I don't know you but I'm pretty sure after reading that post that you're a class act! Feel free to vent, muse, or whatever you want. This site is chalk full of people who can lend a hand or an ear if you're in need of one.

Best to you and your family in these times...

Hey Cliff, we've never met and I don't know where you live but if you need something picked up, dropped off, moved, raked or whatever, let me know and I'll find time for you. I've had my fair share of family issues and sometimes getting one thing off your plate can help.

Take care... family first.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind words, prayers, phone calls, PMs, and emails but most of all for your understanding and forgivness!

There isn't much anyone other than God and the Doctors can do so we will put our trust and faith in their hands and just try to make each and every day count and try to keep a positive attitude.

Thanks again everyone!

There isn't much anyone other than God and the Doctors can do so we will put our trust and faith in their hands

That's exactly what Diane and I did this week Cliff and it all turned out well and it will for you & yours too.

Cliff,

I haven't been on here much posting however I do come on here often to catch up on some of the postings. I seem to have plenty of time right now because I also have non Hodgkin's Lymphoma the aggressive B cell type and have been battling since July. I believe that I am on the winning end of it now as my chemotherapy will come to an end in January and I should be able to get back to work. My wife and I have become extremely edcuated with cancer as it scared the living crap out of us all. I have never been ill except for the yearly cold etc. and this crap blind sided us. If you need to ask any questions Cliff feel free to call us, send me a pm and I will forward you our number and either Laurie and I will be pleased to answer any questions or concerns that you have. I had 2 tumours in my body one on the side of my neck the size of a tennis ball which is now gone with chemo and the other which is quite large in my stomach. Next week I will be going for a CT scan to see how that is progressing with the meds etc.

I have found that todays medical staff have a huge knowledge with dealing with cancer and the success rate is quite appreciative. I went from 50% probablility of success to 80% so I do like the odds that I have now. Rest assured that your daughter will be taken care of as medicine has come along ways in the past 20 years.

We will also pray on your families behalf and a speedy recovery for your daughter.

Regards,
Sam

ps I have saved a bundle on hair shampoo and cream rinse :)

Edited by DT10Sam

Cliff,

I haven't been on here much posting however I do come on here often to catch up on some of the postings. I seem to have plenty of time right now because I also have non Hodgkin's Lymphoma the aggressive B cell type and have been battling since July. I believe that I am on the winning end of it now as my chemotherapy will come to an end in January and I should be able to get back to work. My wife and I have become extremely edcuated with cancer as it scared the living crap out of us all. I have never been ill except for the yearly cold etc. and this crap blind sided us. If you need to ask any questions Cliff feel free to call us, send me a pm and I will forward you our number and either Laurie and I will be pleased to answer any questions or concerns that you have. I had 2 tumours in my body one on the side of my neck the size of a tennis ball which is now gone with chemo and the other which is quite large in my stomach. Next week I will be going for a CT scan to see how that is progressing with the meds etc.

I have found that todays medical staff have a huge knowledge with dealing with cancer and the success rate is quite appreciative. I went from 50% probablility of success to 80% so I do like the odds that I have now. Rest assured that your daughter will be taken care of as medicine has come along ways in the past 20 years.

We will also pray on your families behalf and a speedy recovery for your daughter.

Regards,

Sam

ps I have saved a bundle on hair shampoo and cream rinse :)

Now that PS sure made me laugh :rofl2:

I am really glad to hear that you are making such great progress my friend, keep it going!

Cliff

If there is anything I can do, let me know. I'm very tight on time (haven't enough to meet my professional and family obligations), but hey the timing might just be right.

We all have crappy times, helps us know and remember the good ones. Sorry for your family, hope things get better.

I strive to do the right thing most of the time, and give myself the freedom to fail. Without that small freedom I/we can find ourselves paralyzed with fear.

Entropy