Any PB this year so far

LostAnotherOne

Guys I have a motto I try and live by, " Never date an ex wife and never fish with a future ex wife".

Personal best this year 12 pound 3 oz Walleye, from Erie of course. Cheeks the size of a Fillet O Fish. Usually wouldn't keep a fish that size but its Erie and it's swim bladder was full coming up from 80 feet. If I would have released that fish the guys that have fished here for eons would have sent me over the side.

No PBs yeT for me this year but I have got a nickel smallie and a few more that were right there !!!! But I still have a few months to chase the brown fish around yet and once all the citiots go home it will only get better as the fall weather is Comming and still have a few trips way up north to some famous smallie waters to fish yet so hopefully a pb is just a matter if time !!!! Fish-on !!!

Not a pb so much but i have gone 5 straight years without a single muskie. I have watched friends both experianced and new boat plenty of fish big and small. I have had follows and misses and fish get off but not in the boat.

I went up to a friends camp in the kawarthas on my birthday and caught 12 little ones in one day.

Yes. 12 muskie biggest was about 6lbs but it was soooooo nice.

I dont think ill beat that number ever