2 days to go before the "X" goes on your ballot. NF

45 members have voted

1. 1. WILL YOU BE CHANGING YOUR VOTE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD OR SEEN DURING THE CAMPAIGN?

• YES
    • NO

Well if our political/Leader system is broke

And the best definition of insanity being...."doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result"

Maybe history will show that taking a stand Like RC and Gerritt is actually a trail blazing (in this OFC microcosm)

Well if our political/Leader system is broke

And the best definition of insanity being...."doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result"

Maybe history will show that taking a stand Like RC and Gerritt is actually a trail blazing (in this OFC microcosm)

I hope so,but what would they do?,ask the leaders to tell the truth more?,don't lie all the time?.We'll have to see what comes from it I guess

As been mentioned, who to vote for. I done my part to oust the Libs. At least voting for a change in government may stop the bleeding for a bit.

Not voting is everyone's right, but isn't it better to vote out the current party, then to chance them getting back in continuing there waste of our hard earned tax dollars ? :dunno:

I will be holding my nose and voting Liberal. Don't want Hudak finishing the destruction that his mentor, Mike Harris, started. NDP not a viable option. Don't trust somebody who can't take 'yes' for an answer. She asked for changes to the Liberal budget and was, in effect, told 'yes', but somehow that wasn't good enough!?!

Actually I liked Horwath's comment when she stated that she would not support the budget. She pointed out that Wynne had not kept her promises from the last budget; so there was no reason to believe that she would keep the ones in this budget.

Her statement makes perfect sense to me. It doesn't matter what the Liberals put in the budget when you know that they are not going to do what they say anyway.

Actually I liked Horwath's comment when she stated that she would not support the budget. She pointed out that Wynne had not kept her promises from the last budget; so there was no reason to believe that she would keep the ones in this budget.

Her statement makes perfect sense to me. It doesn't matter what the Liberals put in the budget when you know that they are not going to do what they say anyway.

I think we all remember good old Jean Chrétien with his "I put it right here in the red book me"! Even when they put it in writing they don't keep their promisses.