2 days to go before the "X" goes on your ballot. NF

45 members have voted

1. 1. WILL YOU BE CHANGING YOUR VOTE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD OR SEEN DURING THE CAMPAIGN?

• YES
    • NO

I agree, I don't see how anyone can logically vote liberal after the mess they have made and lies they have told. Anyone who votes liberal better blame only themselves when things get worse than they already are, and believe me, they will.

Exactly what I have been saying for a few years now Joey!

Just back from doing the deed now... polling station is pretty slow.

HH

Same here, just got back... Not too many folks at the polling station except a small bus of seniors from a local retirement home.

G

Done, hope there is enough worried about the future that get out that the Liberals become third party.. fourth if green get a seat . B)

Two interesting videos about the LIberals

The education system... I love the Wynne intro... what a bunch of distorted fear mongering!

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/3618360267001

How much is $1,000,000,000

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/featured/straight-talk-and-hard-news/868018287001/just-how-much-is-1-billion/3618069104001

Edited by mosquito

Did my civic duty over lunch break. Now, if there's any justice in the world, Wynne will be unemployed by the end of the day.

Personally I think tared and feathered would be more appropriate but I'll settel for unemployed :clapping:

I think the PC's will get a minority. Hope they do a better job over the next four years. Having the two left parties as opposition will luckily make it difficult for them to get some of their crazier ideas pushed through. I really hope the left doesn't make a coalitian; that would be a disgrace.

I declined my ballot, which to me is essentially a vote for PC since I think the liberals will get third place.

Edited by Rod Caster

I think the PC's will get a minority. Hope they do a better job over the next four years. Having the two left parties as opposition will luckily make it difficult for them to get some of their crazier ideas pushed through. I really hope the left doesn't make a coalitian; that would be a disgrace.

I declined my ballot, which to me is essentially a vote for PC since I think the liberals will get third place.

A declined ballot is a nothing ballot, it isn't a vote for the PCs, it gets thrown in the garbage with the Tim Horton's cups! You might as well have written in "Tim Horton" and put an X beside it.

Actually I just voted and seen an envelope on the desk titled---declined ballots---apparently they are counted

Lol! What's that old saying about your mouth reaching farther than your ears???

I won't be declining my ballot, and I certainly won't be going red or blue either

You haven't looked up 'declined' ballot yet have you? They don't throw them in the garbage. hahaha. Time for some reading Cliffy They get counted and are a valid voting option as is written within the electoral legislation.

It's not going to happen, but if 'declined' won the majority of a riding, I can guarantee there would be consequences.

All you are telling me by saying that any valid voting option is a waste is : vote PC, vote PC, vote PC. Some people don't want to support the local or provincial PC's, Libs, Green or NDP and my ballot had no other options. At least my opinion was counted unlike a non-vote. I'm ok with the message it sent, as insignificant as it may be. I'll bet this election has more declines than ever seen before. It will show disatisfaction with the

Ya know what---I do respect Rod Caster's decision---because---he thought about it ----and acted upon it---AND IT WAS HIS

Ya see that's part of being in a democracy

I did'nt see him start one of these Conservative mudslinging campaign threads---that so many are into---and I will stand corrected if somebody finds one started by another party supporter

Throw mud---mis-information and try to get everyone to think like them

RC---we may not have voted the same---but you have my respect

The Painter

There are many that chose no party. Can't say I blame them, crap is crap regardless of what colour it is, it is still crap. I don't want to vote for crap.

I performed my democratic duty, by declining my vote. Which I have every right to do.

Later when u are all complaining about whoever wins power. Just remember you chose to vote for crap.

G

There are many that chose no party. Can't say I blame them, crap is crap regardless of what colour it is, it is still crap. I don't want to vote for crap.

I performed my democratic duty, by declining my vote. Which I have every right to do.

Later when u are all complaining about whoever wins power. Just remember you chose to vote for crap.

G

Exactly,other than saying no party,you may of well stayed home IMO.They may look at the numbers ,but what can they do to change things next time around?I need to complain if need be,not sit on the sidelines.That's just me though...Don't like that option.

I'll bet this election has more declines than ever seen before.

That would not surprise me at all.

I've voted and have my right to complain till the next election. It would not surprise me if people toss their votes at the last minute to the NDP as they did with Bob Rae. People certainly must be done with the Liberals (for now) and for those afraid of the PC platform, how will they vote? Perhaps not at all, will be interesting to see what kind of turn out we have.

That would not surprise me at all.

I've voted and have my right to complain till the next election. It would not surprise me if people toss their votes at the last minute to the NDP as they did with Bob Rae. People certainly must be done with the Liberals (for now) and for those afraid of the PC platform, how will they vote? Perhaps not at all, will be interesting to see what kind of turn out we have.

I heard this morning the big three were to close call.You may be right

Well if declined votes are supposed to be more than ever, they'd better hurry up. I voted after work, and did not spoil my vote, but asked after voting how many people declined or spoiled their vote so far and they said none!!!

Well if declined votes are supposed to be more than ever, they'd better hurry up. I voted after work, and did not spoil my vote, but asked after voting how many people declined or spoiled their vote so far and they said none!!!

As much as I want,I can't see any benefit coming from it.Hopefully it may mean something? I felt that way but chose to do the other.