2 days to go before the "X" goes on your ballot. NF

45 members have voted

1. 1. WILL YOU BE CHANGING YOUR VOTE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD OR SEEN DURING THE CAMPAIGN?

• YES
    • NO

The Ukraine GDP is 176.3 billion USD (2012) with a population of Population 45,373,000

Ontario's GDP is 692,418 Million (CAD) with a population of 13,537,994
The increases since 2009

Ontario 12,997.7 13,135.1 13,263.5 13,412.0 13,538.0

So about a 4% increase in population, IF it kept pace with population that is about 40,000 too many hired still!

So our GDP is 3-4 times theirs. You're right though - 4% increase in pop to 2013. I thought it was 7 or 8.

Naw Gerritt--there's actually a "None of The Above Party"---running 8 candidates--apparently catching on real quick

And of course me saying who to vote for is tongue in cheek---8 candidates right--but gaining momentum

I'll see if I can find the link

1st I've got to finish washing Hudak's campaign bus and bombard a few other fishing sites to get the message out for the mothership :)

This is funny ...A liberal sign guy for John Frasier gets caught taking down PC signs and then claims he is a card carrying NDP....For those wondering ...its against the law to vandalize political signs...but if your a liberal.....the law doesnt apply to you

BUSTED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqeu0_MMvSM#t=213

Edited by Twocoda

Yup, that one worked. Thanks. Quite the quandary we are in as citizens don't you think? It's a shame our employees have caused so much grief to be honest. I for one am fed up with it.

My wish to be honest is to see the people of Ontario begin to stand up, much like the people of Quebec or our natives. If we all did the same there is no way we would be in the position we are now...

Sadly, we are a bunch of pansies.

G

I'm gonna sleep on that "Decline your ballot thing"

One thing to remember with all of them---in every horse race there is backers or bettors----and when one wins----the backers want to be paid

Gotta go---see if Tim wants armor all on the tires

One thing to remember with all of them---in every horse race there is backers or bettors----and when one wins----the backers want to be paid

Actually horse racing is one of the things the Liberal party did... all the horses lost. :whistling:

and now they all win...

"Premier Kathleen Wynne raises the pot to $500 million to help save Ontario’s horse-racing industry, "

$500,000,000.... the Mars was $317 Million but the idea is the same... helping over 1,000 kids with the medicine Madi needed or funding horse raising.... 1555286_734971409878379_3057044319390649

Edited by mosquito

Actually horse racing is one of the things the Liberal party did... all the horses lost. :whistling:

and now they all win...

"Premier Kathleen Wynne raises the pot to $500 million to help save Ontario’s horse-racing industry, "

That was a McGuilty move to help Wynne create seperation from him and his scandals....it didnt work...Wynne cant seperate from McGuilty because she was a nucleus of the cancer

10389471_727410660642639_199265836898043172_n.jpg

Edited by Twocoda

All I can say is "if you don't get out and vote or if you destroy your ballet and it isn't counted" and the liberals get in, you deserve what is left of this province when they are done,. Trust me, there won't be much and it will be far too late to recover.

Actually the ipso poll is closed and it has PC with 36 NDP in second with 30 and Libs in third with 30 and falling fast....i know polls arent always correct but they do give a little insight as to whats going on...lets hope it keeps in this direction...

All I can say is "if you don't get out and vote or if you destroy your ballet and it isn't counted" and the liberals get in, you deserve what is left of this province when they are done,. Trust me, there won't be much and it will be far too late to recover.

It's called decling, not destroying a ballot. If the declines consume a lot of the ballots, people in power or coming into power will look closely at those numbers and the overall sentiment it represents.

The three major parties will contiuously swap positions as they have for years. I'd rather decline, join a movement (that isn't a meaningless internet petition) and hope for real change in politics, even if it is a lofty and long-term goal. Maybe in 15 years there will be other viable options, political money would flow away from those who have used politics/government illegitemately for their own profit/interests...or in this case, flow away from parties that are each incompetent in their own special ways.

As someone who's voted since I've been eligible, I must admit it's difficult convincing yourself to not vote for a party and continue playing defensive or offensive politics.

Twocoda, I looked at Ms. Taylors list, what did she do, make a list of Liberal programs and write the word scandal behind it? Or take news headlines and simply write the word scandal behind it too?

I am familiar with many of her so called scandals, she has to be joking, it's a joke isn't it.

She writes " Cement company lawsuit (275 million). Hamilton quarry project scuttled for political reasons."

It was Lafarge's application to dig into and deface the Niagara Escarpment north of Aldershot (not Hamilton) that was denied during the due process of application, not after application was granted final approval. As a sportsman I can't believe that you would disagree with the Provinces decision here.

I would think twice before I would even remotely agree with this woman as you appear to be by printing that ridiculous list. Just because all those lawsuits are filed doesn't mean diddly squat until damages are awarded. I'm being facitious, I know you don't agree with that do you? Read closely what she is ranting about. I googled her, she appears to be a bit unstable.

Old Ironmaker- im sorry my friend your defense for the Libs truly doesn't warrant a response,,,but i do know that you obviously believe in "innocence until proven guilty" i wish the Liberals did as well...ask any family that has had their family pet torn from their homes and euthanized or shipped out of this province solely based on its appearance. it seems the Liberals have put the onus on the owner (kind of sounds like "guilty until proven innocent?" wouldnt you agree?)....Im not going to debate Ms Taylors list with you or your opinion of her...Its raw information she has provided and studied for the last 11 years...I think you have some reading to do to catch up.

BALLOTS COUNT.

Don't spoil them. Usually, you are supposed to put an "X" in the circle beside the name of the candidate you want. The instructions will be clear.

Ballots can be spoiled by drawing smiley faces, colouring in the whole circle, making any marks at all outside the circle, drawing cartoons of Hitler, etc etc etc.

trust me, when it's this tight and the SS Fiberal is taking on water, they will be desperate for votes and may dispute more than they usually do.

Keep your ballot simple and straightforward tomorrow. Make it count.

Edited by Twocoda

Old Ironmaker- im sorry my friend your defense for the Libs truly doesn't warrant a response,,,but i do know that you obviously believe in "innocence until proven guilty" i wish the Liberals did as well...ask any family that has had their family pet torn from their homes and euthanized or shipped out of this province solely based on its appearance. it seems the Liberals have put the onus on the owner (kind of sounds like "guilty until proven innocent?" wouldnt you agree?)....Im not going to debate Ms Taylors list with you or your opinion of her...Its raw information she has provided and studied for the last 11 years...I think you have some reading to do to catch up.

I'm not defending the grits, in fact I have the PC's candidates sign on my lawn. I don't want to start a urination contest and don't even mind that you might be putting words in my beak. We all do things differently, I feel a woman like that can hurt the party with her unsubstantiated ranting than help. I don't want my party associated with anyone like her. She makes us all sound like loonies if one would believe she is attached in any way with the PC's, I hope she isn't. I'll find out. And I've read plenty in order to come to my voting decision.

A few days ago we were praising the men and women who paid the ultimate sacrifice so that we could enjoy the rights we have today yet every election we have people who can't take the time to vote. Kinda sad isn't it?

Let's chalk it up to electile dysfunction.

A few days ago we were praising the men and women who paid the ultimate sacrifice so that we could enjoy the rights we have today yet every election we have people who can't take the time to vote. Kinda sad isn't it?

finally something that makes sense thanks roy !!!! and yes i have always voted,since i was old enough too and always will,

It's beyond sad, Roy. Outright disgusting IMHO.

I will be holding my nose and voting Liberal. Don't want Hudak finishing the destruction that his mentor, Mike Harris, started. NDP not a viable option. Don't trust somebody who can't take 'yes' for an answer. She asked for changes to the Liberal budget and was, in effect, told 'yes', but somehow that wasn't good enough!?!

I will be holding my nose and voting Liberal. Don't want Hudak finishing the destruction that his mentor, Mike Harris, started. NDP not a viable option. Don't trust somebody who can't take 'yes' for an answer. She asked for changes to the Liberal budget and was, in effect, told 'yes', but somehow that wasn't good enough!?!

I can't see how anyone logically or morally can vote Liberal actually, Harris's "destruction" is a walk in a sunny park compared to what the Liberals have done....

250,000 jobs have left the provinces

billions spent on Gas Plants, EHealth, Ornge

increases to taxes, electricity (and another 42% increase coming)..

DOUBLING Ontario's debt

creation of a college of Trades that has seen license increases some as high as 600%

deliberate distortions and fictions

the run around given a little girl's needed medications by Wynne (http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2014/06/20140611-193938.html)

and if you believe the head of OPSEU... outright lies

NDP and Liberal are almost indistinguishable except for the Liberal corruption, the Communist candidate in my riding is the only one more left of the Liberals right now!

A vote for Liberals comes down to a vote for depriving a girl of her medications, corruption, increased electricity and taxes....

This picture fits, just substitute in Wynne...

my-work-is-done.jpg.

Edited by mosquito