2 days to go before the "X" goes on your ballot. NF

45 members have voted

1. 1. WILL YOU BE CHANGING YOUR VOTE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD OR SEEN DURING THE CAMPAIGN?

• YES
    • NO

Please don't get me wrong, I totally respect your right to do that and I do agree, there was no GOOD way to vote in this last election.

As far as sending a message my question there is "who is listening and what will it change?" Saddly I suspect that the answers are no one and nothing!

Wynne did not get a majority because enough people voted for her, she got it because not enough people voted against her! Even some of the unions are having second thoughts now!

I had a great time on the water today. I still have that right.

you'll probably still have the right to enjoy it after its not possible to enjoy it too ...Midhurst, Ontario is under a proposal for mass development that will create the water treatment facility run-off to flow directly into Minesing Wetlands. This will have a significant impact to these wetlands fragile ecosystem.

you'll probably still have the right to enjoy it after its not possible to enjoy it too ...Midhurst, Ontario is under a proposal for mass development that will create the water treatment facility run-off to flow directly into Minesing Wetlands. This will have a significant impact to these wetlands fragile ecosystem.

Yes Dave,many are not happy with this. It,s a no win for a creek that holds resident rainbows and browns .. :wallbash: