Great idea or recepie for disaster? Fishing related.

moxie

Back in the 70s there was a floating restaurant that cruised part of the Kawarthas. Not licensed, but a selection of burgers, hot dogs, fries, lots of snacks and drinks, just like a roadside chip truck but on pontoons. You pulled your boat up beside it and placed your order. I patronized it a few times on Cameron Lake, and somewhere in my basement is a scratchy old Super8mm of it. It seemed popular with the boaters, don't know if it's still going, or when it stopped.

While snowmobiling up near restoule last winter on commands lake there was a guy had a tiki bar with straw roof and everything all set up and it had all the bells and whistles and lights right on the lake just past his dock it was quite the attraction and a well known spot by all the locals !!! Pretty cool idea ..... Lol .. The OPP would be all over that tho ... Thanks for sharing

I have a better idea...how a bout a "coffee sled" to go around the ice :P ...like the "coffee truck" that goes around construction sites and plants :D

Used to be a guy out on Simcoe with a coffee shake, missing this yeaer however. You could make a killing out there.

I think dancing girls from Kaybec would keep someone in the black not red.

I once met a lady in Florida that had a floating bar and restaurant going boat to boat. Her and her waitresses were easy to look at and their uniforms consisted of a few pieces of string. She was very successful. The food was actually very good, fried Grouper burgers with fresh slaw and a cold King can presented to you by a (you might as well say naked) young girl, can it get any better than that for service? There was a line up of boats sometimes to get near them. Would never fly here selling beer. I bet an enterprising person would be successful if they had the right wait staff and good food.