New beginnings

Gerritt

Well as everyone here knows I have been dealing with a busted hand and as a result of that I was unable to work without serious pain in my present occcupation. A couple weeks ago I made a post here on OFC if anyone knew of any positions available as I was having difficulty finding any decent jobs here in Hamilton that weren't General Labour positions. While I had a great deal of responses via PM wishing me good luck, and even a couple odd job inqueries. That is until I received a PM from a certain person here that deals in job placements......HeadHunter..... Turns out he had a client/friend that was looking for someone with my exact qualifications, Some that is able to read blueprints, knows the trades, and has sound computer skills. I was put into contact with this firm and a interview was lined up. I was the only candidate and the only one interviewed for this position. All this transpired over the last two weeks.... and I am happy to say I start back to work tomorrow!!! Man am I looking forward to getting back into the mix!

So in this post I want to publicly thank Headhunter for all the work he put forth to make this happen..... Thank YOU!

I would also like to thank everyone that sent me their best wishes and letters of encouragement.... Thank YOU!

I will be spending less hours here a day... I hope the withdrawal is not to bad!!!

Enjoy the day folks... it is beautiful outside!!

Me? I will be at the outlaws for supper.

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

Fantastic... it takes the worry of supporting your family away. I fished with HH when he was in my area 2 years ago and found him to be a nice person ( he didn't complain when we didn't catch any smallmouth ) so I'm not surprised he was able to help you. Enjoy the new job!

Good stuff... I know Headhunter had something lined up for me as well, but I ended up taking a job much closer to home. Joe (Headhunter) is excellent to deal with and gives solid advice for people to tweak out their resume's and such and can find you a job if you have the right stuff.

Enjoy the drive Gerritt :)

cd.

Congratulations Gerritt!! All the best! :thumbsup_anim::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Did you make sure you have at least a few days to go fishing? When you lose to Team 9 I don't want the new job to be your fallback excuse :lol::P

Bly

Headhunter...kudos to you also!!

Great news Gerritt! :clapping: Glad to hear this and best of luck :thumbsup_anim:

Now that you are back to work...I'm sure your home needs something like windows...doors...siding....something, right? :spam::)

I happen to know just the guy to help you out ;)

All joking aside, I hope your hand does well and the job is perfect.

Edited by pikehunter