New beginnings

Gerritt

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I simply put an old friend and a relatively new friend (Gerritt) together! My old friend had a real need for some help and I saw Gerritt as a good fit!

Best of luck Gerritt... Marcus is a great guy and I'm sure you'll enjoy working for him!

HH

Under promise and over deliver, and cooperate with everyone until and unless they don't cooperate with you. Those two things will take you a long way.

Good Luck, Gerritt, and keep smiling.

Edited by douG

Thanks everyone!

I had a fantastic day! things went smoothly, I was shown around and was given a desk etc, was shown the filing system etc... My boss and I worked together throughout the day, was given a bunch of responsibility and made some key decisions (mainly moving them to High Speed internet etc...) Bought some new computer hardware.... Also had a bit of excitement mixed in there as well, but I will save that for perhaps another day.....

All in all a great day and cant wait to get back at it tomorrow!

Gerritt.

:thumbsup_anim: Congratulation Gerritt.... Now if only I could find my new job... Heard back from the company I applied to and had a 2.5 Hour interview with last week.. They want another interview next Tuesday then they want me to go for a driving test... Looking to do Orientation and driver evaluations on New & already employed drivers and some teaching... Hurry up next Tuesday already :thumbsup_anim: