What goes around comes around

holdfast

zebco

I guess anyone who doesn't have it as good as you is white trash! It's a shame we all don't have extra time outta our workday to be posting on an Ontario Fishing board from Saskatchewan, I betcha he would love to use your computer to look for a job!

As far as I see it you didn't do your job right and got mad this "white trash, inferior" guy called and complained. Shame on him it is his fault! If he was as much White trash as you say he is he would of left his dog crap in the yard for you to step in! Whatever happened to a little compassion, 2 sides to every story now everyone has the other!

zebco

I think the real people see who the trash is on this board. Glad you can still get the rodup, lotta guys your age need some help.

Wow....and people think I'm a pot stirrer

Rob, just remember the old saying....."revenge is a dish that is best served cold".

I sure did get a chuckle from this. Every now and then something/someone comes along and shakes up our world. He hasn't made a good 'first impression' on ya, but that doesn't mean he has no worth. Your town sounds very small and I would think pretty 'tight'...he just may need a little guidance. Sometimes the lowly can be the most loyal.

I too am looking forward to hearing how your day goes.

zebco

zebco

Wow....and people think I'm a pot stirrer

Rob, just remember the old saying....."revenge is a dish that is best served cold".

Chris I also kind of enjoy your comments and input. It makes for an interesting forum at times.

What goes around comes around indeed. You have a terrific opportunity to show this fellow what your day is like and what goes into a decision to leave a torn bag of poop in someones driveway.

Perhaps when he sees how hard you work and what a sweetheart you are he will not be so quick to file a complaint (the next time you leave a bag of excrement in his driveway).

Have a good one!

Jim

ahhhh holdfast lol, this NF thread is the reason i sometimes seek out NF threads. Im indifferent as far as taking a side here and dont have much of a response or suggestion, lets just say its entertaining and leave it at that lol. Actually, let me add, i wouldnt want to be this guy that has to spend a day under you LOL. I can see this guy on the side of the road dropping and giving you 20 :lol:

Holdfast, I'm pretty sure you have this guy pegged. But like some others have said I would take the high road, however still making him do more than his fair share of work. He should do at least what you do in a normal work day by yourself.

In four sight the town is putting themselves in a dangerous position. A guy like this could complain of a back injury either before the end of the work day or even the next day.

Anxiously waiting to hear about your day with him.

Bob

Hi all, gettn' a kick out of these posts. Holdfast, you've made a big assumption here, and I'm not talking about whether this guy is a low life, I'm talking about him showing up for work. I'll bet he develops a sore back overnight. Sounds to me like your town knows how to rid of those that prefer to munch on tax dollars. wish our little town would put the chronic abusers to work. Had a housefull in a rental property across from my house for 2 years. In that time they destroyed the house (the owner was in a nursing home), and it was finally condemned. When they did the inspection there was 12" of dog crap in the basement. No kidding. Wonder where they moved too? Maybe it's your man? Is his name Axel?

I'm hoping that someone in town chose this week to clean out their buffalo corral. It's easier to turn the other cheek/take the high road when the other guy is toting bags of warm stinky buffalo poop to the truck. :D

JF

I can't believe that some people are getting upset and all high and mighty over this thread

and I believe all or most people who said to do things to the guy were kidding...........I know I was......

yeah that's it I was kidding

really

I'm hoping that someone in town chose this week to clean out their buffalo corral. It's easier to turn the other cheek/take the high road when the other guy is toting bags of warm stinky buffalo poop to the truck. :D

JF

You guys farm Buffalo Poop down there??

The stuff grows wild up here. :lol:

P8300013.jpg

Guys, I have spent two days with Holdfast in close quarters and feel that he is a good guy. However, he does not take any guff, and deservedly so, as he has taken more guff than most of us have had. Don't forget he has served overseas in some pretty nasty situations, and it is only by grace that he hasn't taken the somber trip from Trenton to Toronto.

you're questioning whether you should act like an immature idiot or a man? you're a grown adult? :rolleyes:

you were at work when this happened and he did the right thing by contacting someone above you to deal with your tossing of the crap. while at work you need to act professional all the time. your job is to pickup garbage, not throw it back. you cant handle a little bit of dog turd in the back of your truck? :rolleyes:

Yep what goes around does indeed come around. Glad to see this low life has to do some community work to pay his debt to society.

Do what you feel is best, but remember that he accused you once of something and will do it again if given the chance. But make sure he gets his dues in a discreet manner and can't pin anything against you. Sneaky revenge is so good.