WERE BACK!!

TJQ

Thank god...

Bottom line... our bandwidth use was bringing other boards down on the server we were using. (Thats good, I guess...) So we had to be swithed to a different one with just us on it.

To be honest, our host just pulled the plug, without letting anyone know, even after it was done. not good business practice as far as Im concerned.

Any way were moved to our new home. Its gonna cost more, thats for sure, but at least we are back up and running.

Whew, that was a long haul. I appreciate you boys putting in the work to get us up and running again. I know the frustrations you went through.

Nice to see we're back up and running :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

It is still our current host. This was a miscommunication between techs and management..we should have been warned first but were not. We have spent the last few days trying to get everything done. Good thing is we have our own server and can do whatever we want.

They kept moving us from server to server trying to keep us online within our budget. It was no longer possible.

Certainly we are not happy with the way it was handled and there will be more said between us and the host.

I was having some serious OFC withdrawal.

Not to mention my boss at work was starting to get a bit worried about me as my work productivity went up by about 1000% over the last couple of days.

Dirk....