Jack (Nanook) needs our help...

Beans

Those of you that have met me know I'm not a very religeous type of person but, I do believe in the power of prayer...so if you happen to be communing with your Higher Power today can you spare a few thoughts for our friend Jack and his wife...

Seems the operation went well but complications have developed and Jackie (his wife) had an ambulance take him back down to the hospital in Peterborough Monday morning...

His wife is very upset that they took 3 hours in emergency before attending to him and, because they have no rooms available, he is stuck in a bed in a hallway...which also means he has no phone available and I'm not sure about visitations...

Jackie did say she would keep me informed so I'll try to remember to ask...

Edited by Beans

Hopefully it's just a reaction to his medication and he'll be fine. As for visitation Beans, I'm sure there would be no problem, as long as a big crowd doesn't show up ;) Help him and yourself feel better and pop in and say hello to your firend....jmho

Maureen

Sorry to hear you are not at home recovering Jack. I will say a few prayers for you bud hope you get back home soon. If their is something you need that we can get you feel free to give a call. Roy has our numbers.

Art