2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Good stuff lol .. Matt you crack me up buddie..Keep em comming man..

Now I have a serious question.. Has anyone been to Malel Leafs Square for the tailgate party? A buddie and I are going dowm tomorrow to hang out in the sea of Blue for the game..Has anyone been at all? Whats the best time to arrive? do they sell beer?

There is a license section but you have to have a ticket to that area. I believe the tickets into the beer garden area are only provided to rogers/MLSE employees. The rest of the goons are stuck in the general caged area which is absolutely rammed.

If you are gonna go, arrive 5 hours early otherwise you will be stuck standing back on york street trying to see the screen at the ACC.

Its a fun atmosphere, but you gotta be up for it and keeping the positive vibes...a flask is probably a good idea.

Also the sens not allowing a shot for over a third of the game but still losing is soooo funny

Edited by AKRISONER

Oh, I'm still here.

T'was a great game for the most part.

A couple of minor mistakes and a soft goal was the difference between winning and losing that game.

They did a great job of taking away the Caps time and space and were hard on the Caps in their zone.

Can't wait for tomorrow's game. :)

OV, no shots after the first period. not sure what happens to him in the playoffs, but he disappeared as he usually does in the playoffs and international play.

Still would like to see someone nail him to the boards, but unlikely as he hardly ever gets into dirty places as he flys by looking for the one timer.

HH

Pretty quiet on here considering they took the Caps to OT! I know Matt disappears every time the Sissytors lose but not Leafs fans! LOL

Lost my home internet for the last 2 days. A developer down the street hit a buried cable lol, bet that won't be cheap.

The Sens absolutely owned the Bruins in that game with the exception of 2 shifts which led to 2 goals doh!!!

Goes to show you have to play 60 minutes to win.

I do however love how the laffs always find a way to choke and lose :w00t::rofl2:

Caps didn't look great but they will adjust and come out a different team next game.

Lost my home internet for the last 2 days. A developer down the street hit a buried cable lol, bet that won't be cheap.

The Sens absolutely owned the Bruins in that game with the exception of 2 shifts which led to 2 goals doh!!!

Goes to show you have to play 60 minutes to win.

I do however love how the laffs always find a way to choke and lose :w00t::rofl2:

Caps didn't look great but they will adjust and come out a different team next game.

You're a hoot :rofl2:

Ottawa lost a game against a team that they owned. But it's the Leafs (who are 4 & 0 in playoffs against Ottawa) who took the heavily favoured top team into overtime, that always find a way to choke.

You are entertaining. I will give you that.

I,ll give Matt credit here. He called it right. Leafs came out early, then lost. One for Matt.

Pretty much the same as the whole season, if the game was only 2 periods long , they'd be at the top, if they don't blow it in the 3rd they definitely will let it slip away in the side show if tied at the end of regulation.

Edit: think one of the commentators said they lead the league in first period goals

Edited by dave524

When any team regularly loses games because of poor play in the last period or 4th quarter the reason is usually poor conditioning.

Absolutely right IMO. Poor conditioning is the result of poor off-season work ethic. Exactly what you'd expect from young players. Wait until Gary Roberts gets a hold of them this summer. Whole different third period next year.

You're a hoot :rofl2:

Ottawa lost a game against a team that they owned. But it's the Leafs (who are 4 & 0 in playoffs against Ottawa) who took the heavily favoured top team into overtime, that always find a way to choke.

You are entertaining. I will give you that.

Now don't be clouding the issue with facts, you'll just confuse poor ol' Matt...