2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Dart Guy - man I have heard both on the same tv network..lol Regardless what ever floats their boat..I personally find it annoying ...Can we not find a more worthy mascot...

you sir, are not from the meme generation and your post confirms it.

The internet and social media are interesting places...i can almost confirm that you dont have instagram or snapchat?

GO LEAFS GO yaaaaa baby! woooo

Edited by AKRISONER

It was funny sid was interviewing him with a smoke in his mouth lol.

Also, I wouldn't wanna be this guy should the leafs lose. On the other hand he'll be a god if they win.

I still can't believe all three games went to OT. If we win, gonna be gassed after the first round lol

Edited by manitoubass2

I woke up the 3 year old lastnight when we scored the OT winner :) :)

I woke up the 1 year old lol.

My wife is just laughing as I talk to myself or the TV during the game. I was going crazy when kadri had that shift that led to the leafs first goal lol.

Normally I watch with my kids so I sound less crazy

May I ask why is he called "Dart Man"? Neat regardless. I am so happy for all my friends that are die hard Leaf fans and weren't even born when they were any good.

he's dart guy cause he's got a dart in his mouth

IMG_20170416_005457.jpg

Edited by Raf

May I ask why is he called "Dart Man"? Neat regardless. I am so happy for all my friends that are die hard Leaf fans and weren't even born when they were any good.

DART: Slang for smoke, cigarette etc.

I never heard them called that until I started hanging with guys from the West in the 90's.

lmao//......See even TSN offical called him dartman look up on link in drifters post..No i dont have snap chat or insta gram..How the heck do you smoke a whole gram in an instant anyway? lmao

Edited by tb4me