2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Not bitter at all. It was inevitable that 51 years of being the laughing stock had to have at least one bright moment. Sens are in a good place right now, and we have a good lineup of young talent on our doorstep. But of course you wouldn't know that from inside the laffite bubble you guys are locked in. It's like a black hole of blue and white disease lol.

Ottawa is doing fine and will be around for a long time. You guys falling back on the scenario is really getting old! :wallbash:

Lol, sure Matt, sure

Take your medication

Not bitter at all. It was inevitable that 51 years of being the laughing stock had to have at least one bright moment. Sens are in a good place right now, and we have a good lineup of young talent on our doorstep. But of course you wouldn't know that from inside the laffite bubble you guys are locked in. It's like a black hole of blue and white disease lol.

Ottawa is doing fine and will be around for a long time. You guys falling back on the scenario is really getting old! :wallbash:

Yikes. Good young talent? O right I forgot Colin White and Thomas Chabot are the second coming of Gretzky and Orr according to the Homers in this town.

Better enjoy this now Matt. Dark days are ahead for the Sens. Even the move downtown won't save them...... Especially when Karlsson leaves because you can't pay him market value.

Hahaha.

Are you kidding me? LOL. Ottawa pretty much manhandled Boston with a 4-0 record against them. And a 3-1 record against the laffs.

Either way, the Sens are hot and hungry going into the playoffs and all of the injured players will be back in the lineup.

Brag and boast all you want laffites. Reality is bitter.

But this is the playoffs Matt. :whistling:

Post-season history

2000 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Maple Leafs, 4–2

2001 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Maple Leafs, 4–0

2002 Eastern Conference Semi-finals: Maple Leafs, 4–3

2004 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Maple Leafs, 4–3

Post-season history

2000 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Maple Leafs, 4–2

2001 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Maple Leafs, 4–0

2002 Eastern Conference Semi-finals: Maple Leafs, 4–3

2004 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Maple Leafs, 4–3

And that matters now why?

:w00t::rofl2:

Let's put $40 on it Matt.

Leafs make it out of the first round, sens don't.

Game?

Then you could Uber troll

Hmmm.... Last time I tried to make a cash bet for hockey on here the admins blocked it and said no. How about this.....If the laffs beat the Caps I will post a picture of the laffs jersey on my Facebook page every day for 2 months proclaiming how great the laffs are. If the Caps beat the laffs then you will post a pick of the Sens jersey on your Facebook page proclaiming how fantastic they are. The post has to be open to friends and the public!

If that doesn't appeal to you then lets take this offline by exchanging emails and then your bet, but for $100, not $40.

Hmmm.... Last time I tried to make a cash bet for hockey on here the admins blocked it and said no. How about this.....If the laffs beat the Caps I will post a picture of the laffs jersey on my Facebook page every day for 2 months proclaiming how great the laffs are. If the Caps beat the laffs then you will post a pick of the Sens jersey on your Facebook page proclaiming how fantastic they are. The post has to be open to friends and the public!

If that doesn't appeal to you then lets take this offline by exchanging emails and then your bet, but for $100, not $40.

How does the Caps beating the Leafs prove how good the Sens are? Worried they aren't going to beat Boston already?

If the Sens lose Matt runs around naked, if the Leafs lose Rick runs around naked.

I guess we all lose in that scenario lol!

Keep it fun boys!! Can't wait for some playoff hockey!!!!

Edited by BillM

If the Sens lose Matt runs around naked, if the Leafs lose Rick runs around naked.

I guess we all lose in that scenario lol!

Keep it fun boys!! Can't wait for some playoff hockey!!!!

All in good fun! Makes things a tad more exciting

You don't want me running around naked bill! That's how everyone gets Prego lol

Cannot wait for playoff hockey! Not just the leafs either. Such an epic time of year!