RIP Fordzy..

NAW

Not a fan of anybody in politics except Rob Ford, what you see is what you got with this man. A down to earth no nonsense type of guy. The only thing wrong with Rob, is that there are NOT enough politicians like him. He was the best thing that ever happened in Toronto.

Rest in Peace Mr. Ford. God Bless!

Not a fan of anybody in politics except Rob Ford, what you see is what you got with this man. A down to earth no nonsense type of guy. The only thing wrong with Rob, is that there are NOT enough politicians like him. He was the best thing that ever happened in Toronto.

Very well said! I'd have loved to see him as Prime Minister!

"..no nonsense type of guy.."

Ha!

I'm not going to bash a dead guy in his RIP thread, but that comment is hilarious and couldn't be more inaccurate.

his politics may or may not have been good for Toronto ( I have no idea I don't live there), but good or bad, absent of nonsense he was not.

Well said, Rob was for the working class, and the people in lower class as well, visiting personally tenants in Toronto Housing, and getting those mold issues and leaking taps, to no hot water , to roaches to Bedbugs fixed, when the ones responsible turned their heads. Rob was one of the guys who you felt you could call him up and talk to him one on one and he listened, instead of brushing you off. Plus he was one tough fighter, both in politics, and in his battle with cancer RIP Great Mayor

Some people are very in tune with their body.

I get what your saying.

But I also got a little chuckle out of that.

Myself being pretty heavy in to fitness.. Rob didn't seem to be very dialled in to his body.

Rough around the edges indeed....and Robbie for PM...lets not get carried away!

Rob Ford always did his best for his constituents and tried his best to keep those left wing morons on city council in check and I admired him for that.

....no more pain...no more suffering...rest in peace Rob Ford.