2015/2016 Hockey Thread

LostAnotherOne

So the first two games I tried to watch but could not get past the half way mark.

It hurts my eyes.

Obviously you are not watching the games properly.

Sounds like there is a lack off booze involved here!!!

I managed to watch the whole game but it took a few extra drinks!!!! :whistling:

Was suppose to see the Ticats with Scott last night Steve, but I'm fighting a cold. Not sure if you saw him there. This year is probably going to be the toughest for me as a Leaf fan. Hate to want my fav team to lose, but its for the best I think.

I don't think you wanting them to lose is going to make a difference. They WILL LOSE, and , A LOT!

So I'm curious. Why is this year going to be tougher than the last 50?

I don't think you wanting them to lose is going to make a difference. They WILL LOSE, and , A LOT!

So I'm curious. Why is this year going to be tougher than the last 50?

Because they're going to lose, a lot and shouldn't be close to being competitive.

They have an ok first line and d pairing, past that, the rest of the team is 3rd liners at best

After picking up Marner in the draft this year and with Reilly and Nylander its looking like they have a good future. If they keep sucking there going to get another top five pick. Its all about rebuilding muskymatt. The Leafs are looking a lot brighter then those Sens for the future.

Joe Bowen is about to have a heart attack.

I am a huuuuuuge fan of 3 on 3. Let's just do 10 minutes of that.

Haha, Sens can't even beat this farm team Toronto has put on the ice this year in 65 minutes of hockey. Are you sure Ottawa isn't in a rebuild as well?

The season will tell for sure

left to go for dinner with the wife at end of first period...

thankfully we picked a place where I could watch the game on the tv's.

when we were down 3-0, I thought things were grim. But this is where I think the coaching staff shined. I saw Babcock work that bench, up and down, providing confidence on the bench.

3 unanswered goals by the boys in blue. I was proud. 3rd period when we went down by one, fought hard, and managed to tie it up...to bring it to overtime. great stuff!

This is great hockey.

It was a fantastic game, and if I get to watch another 80 of those, I'm going to be a happy camper this year :)

Edited by Steve

With the whole 'back to the future Cubs 2015 prediction I got to thinking' (leafs fans only please. No comments from the peanut gallery).

You wake up tomorrow morning and you are in 2045. You know you will be back to 2015 the day after. Forget about everything else, do you look to see if the leafs won the cup in the past 30 years?

With the whole 'back to the future Cubs 2015 prediction I got to thinking' (leafs fans only please. No comments from the peanut gallery).

You wake up tomorrow morning and you are in 2045. You know you will be back to 2015 the day after. Forget about everything else, do you look to see if the leafs won the cup in the past 30 years?

Yes, but that's it. Then you lay down large amounts of cash betting on them haha