2015/2016 Hockey Thread

LostAnotherOne

Even more intriguing is that it's been reported none of Kane's DNA was found below her waist... Strange also because if that's the case then what is there to hide on Kane's part? Its more damaging to his character now that this has happened, whether he knew about it or not

Edited by Lucas F

Even more intriguing is that it's been reported none of Kane's DNA was found below her waist... Strange also because if that's the case then what is there to hide on Kane's part? Its more damaging to his character now that this has happened, whether he knew about it or not

Interesting I never heard that before about his DNA you said reported or is that fact? Cant trust what the media reports...

this just keeps getting better and better..

UPDATE: Erie County Central Police Services commissioner John Glascott released a statement regarding today's developments in the Kane case.

All evidence related to this case that was given to Erie County Central Police Services by the Town of Hamburg Police Department is accounted for and remains in its original packaging in the possession of Erie County Central Police Services. This includes the evidence in the rape kit and the packaging itself. This evidence has been analyzed and reports of that analysis sent to the appropriate agencies.

this just keeps getting better and better..

UPDATE: Erie County Central Police Services commissioner John Glascott released a statement regarding today's developments in the Kane case.

All evidence related to this case that was given to Erie County Central Police Services by the Town of Hamburg Police Department is accounted for and remains in its original packaging in the possession of Erie County Central Police Services. This includes the evidence in the rape kit and the packaging itself. This evidence has been analyzed and reports of that analysis sent to the appropriate agencies.

Looks like the procecution is grasping at straws. There Doesnt seem to be any DNA evidence coming from leaked information. Let's also remember Mr. Kane is such a mess that he actually has a retired police officer chauffeur him around to keep him out of trouble.

If they do find something and he is guilty I hope he gets everything coming to him.

If not, and they find out the victim was just looking for a payout, I hope the media ruins her life as well.

I just LMAO.

We need to bring in the FBI, the state troopers, who ever can solve this crime.Nice lawyer ya got there whom ever you are.

Theres a game being played here, and it aint on the ice.

As for the mafia comment, they are still out there. Never know.LOL

If not, and they find out the victim was just looking for a payout, I hope the media ruins her life as well.

Cant ruin whats already ruined can ya?

Edited by Brian B

So I heard today that apparently the rape kit has been tampered with. Not sure what side is responsible, but it looks like it can no longer be used as evidence against Kane. Heard it on OTR by a lawyer that was interviewed by Landsberg. It was ripped open and left on the front porch of the victims mothers home. Don't know how to give you the link, but typing Pat Kane in google will give you the info. I don't like to speculate, but this is huge for Kane getting off.

So I heard today that apparently the rape kit has been tampered with. Not sure what side is responsible, but it looks like it can no longer be used as evidence against Kane. Heard it on OTR by a lawyer that was interviewed by Landsberg. It was ripped open and left on the front porch of the victims mothers home. Don't know how to give you the link, but typing Pat Kane in google will give you the info. I don't like to speculate, but this is huge for Kane getting off.

The police are quoted as saying that all of the evidence is intact and in the property room including the rape kit.

So who do you believe?

I am waiting to see how long it takes for the buzz in Pittsburgh to fade. He won't go into a corner, won't stand up for teammates, won't stand up for himself unless he can hack at the other guys legs and this morning in the Sun they are saying 40 goals. Ha ha ha.

In a way(ok, a small way) I feel bad for Kessel because he's in a no win situation. If he goes out and has a 40 goal season, the crowd will be all over him for the reasons quoted above. If he lights it up along side Crosby, it'll be Crosby who gets the credit, which to a certain extent is true. Hell, I could score a goal if Crosby banked it off my a$$. Kessel's super talented, he just needs to play on a line that can carry his weaknesses.

Edited by grimsbylander

I don't think he's in a no win situation in anyway at all, he's been put in a position to succeed and even management has stated they just want him to worry about playing his game, not the media or carrying the team like he did in the blue and white, the only way he doesn't win is if he doesn't form chemistry with Crosby or malkin, but he already got 2 goals (albeit preseason goals) and yes they were assisted by Crosby, but look at crosby's point totals, always more assists than goals, he is a playmaker before a scorer and a selfless player in terms of goals, he doesn't care whether its his goal or anyone else's as long as its his teams

Edited by Lucas F