2015/2016 Hockey Thread

LostAnotherOne

wow 750k for 1 year..He will be another player turned into a great draft pick come deadline day, if the Leafs are NOT in the hunt for a playoff spot.. Cant wait to see Austin Willie and Mitch this fall..If Mitch doesnt make the cut (witch I highly doubt) he has to go back to the OHL. I just cant see him getting any better there.Futures bright!!!!

he wont make the team...and if he does he will be a utility for the marlies on a 2 way...basically just adds some depth to the 4th line if one of your bigger guys gets hurt you can use him in a limited roll.

Prust has had some serious leg injuries that have hindered his skating abilitiy. The bonus here is that he is an experienced NHLer that can provide that to the marlies.

don`t think so on the draft pick...he will be exposed for the expansion draft....imho

I was thinking the same thing..I cant wait to see how this all unfolds..The last expansion draft I didn't pay any attention to, so this will be interesting to say the least. How does it work? Each team gets to protect so many players and is it rookies in their 1st to 3rd year are ineligible?

• 2 weeks later...

So I see the laffs are falling apart even before the preseason starts :clapping:

Goalie Anderson hurt playing the Slovacs, upper body injury and most likely a shoulder injury.

Looks like another last place finish and first pick for the laffites again, just as the Hockey news predicted.

:clapping::whistling:

So I see the laffs are falling apart even before the preseason starts :clapping:

Goalie Anderson hurt playing the Slovacs, upper body injury and most likely a shoulder injury.

Looks like another last place finish and first pick for the laffites again, just as the Hockey news predicted.

:clapping::whistling:

cant wait to watch phaneuf raise krusty's number into the rafters for doing nothing

Hey Hockey Fans....

We're still looking for a few more managers to join our Annual OFC Hockey Pool.

No cost to play, just bragging rights on the line.

We have 7 teams signed up, but need an even number. (max 12 teams)

PM me with your email address if you want in.

It will be a live online draft, and a head-to-head format. (go against a different team each week).