Ok fine, you lured me in

Hey all! Just wanted to quickly introduce myself. Name is Nikki. I've been directed to the forums by my partner (jeremy84) so he can steal my inches for the tournament...I mean, draft me into their team. This year will be my second season casting. I prefer spinnerbait, currently using a 5'2" ugly stick with an Abu Garcia Cardinal reel as my go to and yes I do hook my own worms, although I won't take the fish off the hook if I'm worried I'll pull a chunk out of 'em. I think largemouth are my favourite so far because of their markings, although I'm only 10 species in. This year I want to go for carp, sheepshead and nab a musky.

Off the water I'm a pretty dorky layabout. I work for a bank and spend a lot of free time on the couch binge watching Netflix, especially in winter. I love food, I read constantly, I'm a console gamer (currently PS3, preference to RPGs and third person adventure). I have two cats and sometimes foster. I'm a fairly friendly gal, so say hi if there's anything you wanna know about me.

Here are some pics of some of my favourite catches

1016772_10151479684267051_966106271_n.jpg

11156220_723179952732_7516948338741478347_n.jpg

10501613_10152181025027051_3858863582231868188_n.jpg

Edited by laughing.my.bass.off

Welcome to OFC Nikki, you will be unhooking your own fish in no time. I have to give Kudos to Jeremy here. I have a few credos in life. 1, Never date my ex wife. 2. Never fish with my future ex wife. Actually I have broken my second rule many times. My wife and I spent our first overnight trip away on the Ottawa for a week at a camp without running water and an outdoor shower. We have been together for 24 years. Good luck.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

As many of you on hear know that Jeremy and myself knew each other long before I ever signed up here on OFC. So i also know Nikki and she is a blast to hang out with and it is hard to believe but more fun when out on the water with her, case and point, she slapped Jeremy with a bullhead last year, while fishing bass opener.

Anyways welcome to the board Nikki and great choice for a user name