Kill ALL the wolves - nf

luclarochelle

Hi guys,

This facebook page has been brought to my attention by some friends of mine. This group is trying to promote the killing of all the wolves. I don't have anything against hunters that follow the rules and play fair. These guys are referring to these creatures as vermin's and have stated that they are like cockroaches... If you want to look into it more, on the left side of the page you can see what people are posting on the group.

WARNING - some of the pictures may be disturbing

Let me know what you guys think about this group...

Not only are they immature.. but they also chirping us Canadians.... :wallbash:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kill-ALL-The-Wolves/345216218984783

This is the link to the page!

Thanks,

Luc

People keep telling me to shoot wolves and bobcats and lynx on my property at any opportunity . It'll increase my bird and rabbit population. I couldn't care less about trying to fight natural cycles. Nor will I take animal population control advice from anyone short a biologist or similar.

The only reason id kill them is if they actually presented a nuisance/danger , then watch out.

People keep telling me to shoot wolves and bobcats and lynx on my property at any opportunity .

We share this world with alot of pathetic people.

My neighbor wants me to kill all the chipmunks around here because they may eat his vegetable garden.

Here's a great video on how nature maintains a balance.

Video is about how wolves change rivers.

I've watched that documentary a few weeks ago, very interesting and educational. I liked it.

When I first read this post, I thought of a movie called Idiocracy. If you seen it, then you would know what I am talking about, haha. No point even commenting on the thought of eradicating all wolves. Just too ludicrous of an idea to even think. Wow, some people are so idiotic, much like that musky killer this summer and his defense on why he did what he did. Nuts.

I don't promote killing ALL wolves...and that tasteless page is hurting their credibility

But it is very different out west, they are NOT coastal or algonquin wolves, interior wolf populations are VERY strong and they need to be managed/hunted but not exterminated.....100 years of logging BC/AB has opened up corridors for the wolves to expand their ranges, just the same as moose have expanded certain regions

local rancher had 50k in predator loss....it's about management, not extermination...why should wolves get more merit than wild ungulate herds? or rancher herds?

that fb page is a joke, but any mention of shooting any wolves, and the tree huggers want all the hunting stopped...and then they put up posters at the grocery store in town with little kids crying about where there family dog went

that video is very misleading, media spin playing on heartstrings, only showing a small part of the big picture, the wolves did not solely change the river, they were just one small piece of the puzzle

I tend to trust the opinions of biologists and CO's more than anti hunting agendas

When animal populations get out of wack, or species invade lakes where they don't belong, there is only ONE animal at fault.

Humans.

Its the human population on this planet thats causing the real problems.

Amen

stop toying with nature, take what you need to eat...dont touch anything else.

We saw several last year during the moose hunt and they would answer to our cow calls almost every day we hunted. A mature bull followed our call to the edge of the bush we were in and just before he was in bow range 2 wolves started after him. He ran past us with them in pursuit for about 30 yards before they gave up knowing it was a healthy animal and they wouldn't catch him. This year we only heard them once... although they are tough on moose calves I like hearing and seeing them. Killing a few won't hurt the population but I don't condone a random slaughter...

Thats BRUTAL!!!

Saw a pack once while camping coolest thing ever!

I am not a hunter but dont dis agree with hunting as a means of proving meat for your family, with all the CRAP they put in our food its nice to know you are eating free range, probably no steriods added. The deer/meat prob had a good life roaming the forrests, eating organic lol and making babies!

These people are talking about "killing all of them" and that these vermit are destroying all my livestock....$10 bucks says not 1 of them own a farm, or livestock.

Do you even want to eat wolf meat?

With a whopping 72 likes on that disgusting facebook site I think this is not the sentiment of 99.9 percent of the people in the USA. We for the most part have the same love and respect of wildlife and honor our hunted by being humane and eating our kills. Anyone who does other than that is look at with scorn in my eyes.

Art