A great man has left us. RIP Dad

muskymatt

Sorry for your loss. RIP. You seem like a focused, driven, determined individual to carry on with the event.

I think of my Dad daily. We lost him last summer. His health was not a good situation for the last 10 years. It took me a while but I am happy now he is not suffering. I'd love to have him back.

I found recalling and even discussing at times the memories with close family and friends helped.

Thank you everyone so much for all the kind words. It's been a whirlwind of emotions for the last while but tomorrow we will honor him with a good service and then start another chapter in our lives.

It was humbling to see so many come out to the wake today.

Taking time together as a family to start the healing process has been a big help to all of us, he did well in giving us that quality.

Thanks again

Our deepest condolences Matt. I has to be very tough to loose Dad. I almost take for granted that my Pa is 87 and still as healthy as someone 20 years his journey. I am about the only person in our group that can still pick up the phone and call him or stop by. I think we'll do that tomorrow. A very touching tribute making the ride for Dad. Stay strong, Mom needs you now more than ever.