My brother died....OFNer Eddyk

lew

Thanks everyone for all your very kind words, both on this board, and the many e-mails and PM's I've received since yesterday.

Ed certainly enjoyed his time as a member of OFC and was looking forward to posting many fishing reports from his new home in the Rideau Lakes region.

He was an excellent angler, but was also a very accomplished golfer and enjoyed the game from the time he learned to play as a small child and continued with it his entire life.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Ed and was taken on a southern U.S. golf course a couple years ago.....check out the aligator laying in the water just behind him.

Thanks again everyone.

Cnv0877.jpg

So sorry for your loss Lew. Great tribute to Ed, whom I had the pleasure of spending the weekend with last year at Quinte. He will always be in your heart Lew. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time in the Knighton family. God bless you Ed.

Lew you my friend have shouldered more family tragedy than anyone should in a short period of time. I am deeply sadden to hear the loss of your brother.

Thoughts and prayers are with the entire Knighton family

God Bless

Phil

My condolences to you Lew and your family. I remember reading Ed's post a couple of months or so ago about buying his dream home and thinking that's the way to do it. If you want something, then go for it. Live your life to the fullest and enjoy each moment. It's something I think we can all learn from. He will certainly be missed my many. Very sorry for you lost Lew.