1st pull.....NF

lew

I put the winter tires & wheels on the truck this morning then decided I may as well get the snow blower outta the shed after sitting for 7 or 8 months and make sure it's good for the upcoming winter season.

Filled er up with fresh stabilized gas, pulled on the choke, couple primes and pulled the starter cord and the old girl fired right up on the very 1st pull and right away was purring like a kitten just as it does every year.

Always good to take the extra time and do things right when your storing stuff away for a long period of time.

Now I'm ready for the winter :santa:

I fueled mine up and gave it 3-4 slow pulls to move the oil around, turned the ignition on, primed and choke on and she started on the first pull. So, according to my snowblower, it wont be a bad winter. When it gives me issues, its a bad winter. Shes 23 years old and hasnt been wrong.

I fueled mine up and gave it 3-4 slow pulls to move the oil around, turned the ignition on, primed and choke on and she started on the first pull. So, according to my snowblower, it wont be a bad winter. When it gives me issues, its a bad winter. Shes 23 years old and hasnt been wrong.

23, bah that's still a baby, mines 45.

My 12 year old Murry Select 1027,changed the oil,always treat the gas in the fall,started first pull as well like every year.Really like the Sno King engines.Funny thing,the starter stopped working in the third year.Maybe I'll take it apart soon and see what's wrong.But one pull starting,there was never a urgency .

... oh I remember some poor bugger on the tractor when his brother bailed on him last year... your day will come again my friend...

Yup mid January when Joe and his wife with Mom and Pops are WAYYYYY down South for vacation. lol

Art

My 3 year old Poulan is DOA. Checked and cleaned the plug the other day, was fine. Now fouled like a xxxx but I fear the lines maybe pooched. I was told that you could smell gas from it anytime you went near it in the summer. Great... I know what my Monday and or Tuesday are going to look like...

Fired up my 13 year old snow thrower......

Told him if he doesn't go out and clear the driveway, I won't give him back his Xbox.....

Fired right up!

:clapping::rofl2::rofl2:

In my day it was my electric train set.

I wish you guys wouldn't talk about snow yet, I'm getting my rods and boat ready to go fishin next week :D