Bracebridge snowmobile accident

Roy

OMGohmy.gif I was just talking to him the other day about his applainces. Oh my God, thats is tragic.

My deepest condolences to his familly. If anyone knows him closely, and can relay a message to his wife, please PM me.

RIP my friend.I am heart broken.sad.gif

Hey everyone. Thanks for all your condolences. My dad was not like any other man. He loved fishing with a passion. I know he couldent tell you guys but I know he loved all of you guys here on the OFC. He would always be reading post and talking about them. It's. Very hard for me cause I lost my best fishing partner. I miss him already and the fishing season hasent even started. Rip dad I love you

Hey everyone. Thanks for all your condolences. My dad was not like any other man. He loved fishing with a passion. I know he couldent tell you guys but I know he loved all of you guys here on the OFC. He would always be reading post and talking about them. It's. Very hard for me cause I lost my best fishing partner. I miss him already and the fishing season hasent even started. Rip dad I love you

Stay strong Alex.

If you need anything, fire me a PM. Even if you just wanna go cast a few lure this summer. We're all here for you.!

Today I went to the shop to bring back the trailer and there I saw my dad pick up truck all ready to go ice fishing today. It's kills me cause now it hit me.

Alex, I PM'd you last night. The words from this community are not empty. If any of us can help in any way we will.