Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

MErry Xmas Wayne and family!. Here to hoping she can get home soon! We constantly think of you and your family. After reading lastnights update I didnt know what to say. Woke up this am and decided to spread our family's Xmas joy to your family. We will all be thinking of you all!.Hope Leah gets better before the big fella comes!!

Wayne, from the bottom of my heart, all the warmest wishes to you, Leah, Jen and all those close to you.

It is perhaps when things are the hardest and bleakest that the truest meanings of Christmas can be found.

I hope you are able to find some joy and happiness through your difficulties, knowing that many people have a special place set aside this Christmas in their hearts, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

• 2 weeks later...

So many (appreciated) emails and PM's... so little time, so I thought I'd update here.

Jen had her 3rd chemo on Wednesday and weighed in at 91 lbs. Again the heavy push variety, like the first chemo, all given in 2 hours + 20 hours of bladder protectant and anti-nausea drips into her portacath.. disconnected and out Thursday shortly after lunch. Needle at 4:30, at her apartment, then we loaded everything up and came home through the mess of snow.

So far so good this round, she's still eating fairly well and not feeling sick. Yesterday we awoke to 14" of new snow. Leah had 3 Dr. appointments of her own to get to, so I got Jen breakfast.. took her temperature and then went out to plow snow. About half way thru plowing I hear out of the 2 way radio .. "Dad, I want lunch in the next 20 minutes". :thumbsup_anim: Park the truck, make food and then back out to finish plowing.

She's fighting some severe bone ache, but other than that getting some fairly decent sleep and being a couch potato. Hopefully she makes it to the next chemo without incident/fever etc. Has an MRI booked for the 21st to get the surgeon a new picture and her next full week chemo is the 26th to 31st. Then we're pretty sure she'll be having her surgery to remove what ever they need to to make her tumour free and then 6 more chemo treatments. Hopefully by late June we'll have her sitting on the dock enjoying some much needed R n R

Edited by irishfield

just like you told me Wayne.. Keep up the battle.. Wife just finishing her 2nd round this Tuesday coming then another short rest then on the round 3 so far she too is eating good.. little off now because she is coming off the anti nausia pills.... Believe just like me it will be beat....You keep telling me this :thumbsup_anim: