Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

Wayne ... my daughter is around the same age as yours and quite frankly the story was emotionally tough for me to read, but i showed it to my daughter so she could see the strength and determination that your daughter has

our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family

No problem Wayne. As someone who's let there Cat 3 Medical expire , I pay attention to others with similar interests!

As a proud new owner of a Humminbird unit for the ice, I was paying attention to that as well! (I'd be happy to show it off with BOTH of you on the hardwater sometime! ;) )

Your daughter sounds like a real fighter!

Very sorry to hear of yet another bump on the road for your family Wayne :o Like others have said, keep positive, your daughter is a fighter and she's in good hands with both Dr. Wunder and Dr. Blackstein.

Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours

Leechman

Her determination and positive attitude will get her through this Wayne. Your love and support is all she needs. You will get the same from us as well.

If there is anything that you need please ask.

Rob C

Wayne, she's in the best hospital as far as I'm concerned. I had to deal with the dreadful "C" this summer and they took care of me above and beyond all expectations. I went in for a three and a half hour surgery that turned into a seven and a half hour one after they found more than the scans showed. Three doctors cleaned me up and made sure I had nothing left instead of closing me up and going for lunch. Most of the head doctors are teachers at U of T as well. If they can't help your daughter, no one can. I wish you and your family the best of luck.

Michael G. / King Salmon