Karma... it is a three way street correct?

irishfield

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter and family. I applaud you for sharing such a personal event and how helpful it is to get support from family, friends and the OFC gang. I know from personal experience, ( I had basal cell carcinoma this summer), that the key to dealing with such an event is a POSITIVE ATTITUDE that we will beat this. Over the past few years, my wife has beat two different cancers with multiple surgerys, chemo, and radiation. Take it 'one day at a time', appreciate the little things and know you have our support.

Alan

Whoa........ I had to take a little walk around the ER tonight after reading that.

If you're looking for good karma now Wayne, there's nothing else good enough other than a speedy and full recovery along with some lottery winnings and happily ever afters for Jennifer and you all. Man, you and Leah have taken some beats since I've come to know yas. Thank God though that "knowing yas" makes me feel Jennifer will pull through this one too. She comes from good stock... Jenny will rock.

Bren and I will be thinking of yas.

Sorry Bunk.. I knew it would effect those close to us. Should have done like Jen did when she sent out to her friends, with the first line a warning NOT to read at work.

Give thoughts to Feb bud.. hopefully we can pull off a trip North thru all this.

Wayne I am praying for your daughter and your family.

I cannot imagine the amount of grief and concern over the situation.

I do hope all goes well in the future medical procedures. They are capable of so much more now than in the not too distant past.

Hugs to all Wayne.

Bernie.

Wayne: I have two daughters myself and cannot imagine the worry and fear that is part of your families journey today.

I have been taught to keep my life in 24 hour compartments.

When I remember to do this, my day unfolds as it will and it is manageable.

When I don't remember to do this, I get wrapped up in fear of tomorrow and regrets from yesterday.

Another great lesson I learned when my wife and I were the Primary Caregivers for my mother in law ( Lou Gehrigs disease) was to "take care of the care giver". If the caregivers ( you and your wife and your daughter boyfriend) don't look after themselves, it will show it's ugly head very soon and usually in the most inopportune time and place.

I pray that you and your family are carried by the guiding creator in your life and that your daughters current challenge is met with courage and strength and dignity by all.

From my family to your, God be with you.

Sincerely,

Splashhopper