8LBS 3Ozs

mbac31

I have been waiting for this for a long time now. Could not be prouder parents. My little baby girl Rylea was born today at 7:28am. Baby is healthy and Mom is doing awesome. I'm on top of the world today for sure. I cant wait till she can hold that little pink fishing rod.

Rylea

Marvinspics047.jpg

Me and Rylea (Those little eyes make me melt everytime)

Marvinspics046.jpg

My wife and I and our little baby girl

Marvinspics041.jpg

All my friends told me what would happen and the feelings but nothing can prepare you for the sensational feeling you get when you first get to hold your first little one.

congrats to all 3 of you! momma looks to be healthy afterwards, u seem to be pumped and a gorgeous little girl, best of luck in the next few months with all 3 of your's health!

your gonna regret teachin her to fish, dont come crying to us when she's kickin your tail on the water!

Matt!

Congrats. I've got two girls of my own ( and also a little guy). Funny, my oldest now 20 years old, still comes out will us to drop a line in when ever she can. I started them young and have enjoyed every minute I spend with them fishing. Enjoy her now, they grow up real fast.

All the best!! :clapping:

Congratulations on the new addition to your family and things will never be the same for you again, and that's a good thing :thumbsup_anim: There's nothing in this world as precious as your children.

It's been nearly 42 years since I became a father for the 1st time, yet the memories of that night are as fresh in my mind as if it happened yesterday.

You've just taken the 1st step in a wonderful experience !!

Congratulations on the new addition. Your lives have just changed forever, for the better. Enjoy and cherish each and every day as they grow way too quickly. It was 33 years ago for me and it seems like last week!