Progress report.....

Chuck Best

Just to let everyone know that I'm BRACELESS now as the doc told me not to put it back on....So with the physio happening and strength training starting ,It won't be long,well, long enough.....Anyways I've still got a couple of months to wait to go back to work ,So,anybody want to FISH?????Simcoe will be happening soon and I'm offering FREE guided trips to those who want to go....just Pm me for details.....tight lines.....Chuck....

Excellent news Chuck and great to hear your on the mend !!

Accidents happen so darned fast, yet the recovery often takes so long, but at least your heading in the right direction and that's the main thing.

Just to let everyone know that I'm BRACELESS now as the doc told me not to put it back on....So with the physio happening and strength training starting ,It won't be long,well, long enough.....Anyways I've still got a couple of months to wait to go back to work ,So,anybody want to FISH?????Simcoe will be happening soon and I'm offering FREE guided trips to those who want to go....just Pm me for details.....tight lines.....Chuck....

You'll heal faster than you think. Your making good progress already.

wooo wee Free quided trips. Thats awesome!! I just might. :thumbsup_anim:

dsn

Edited by dsn

That's the kind of news we like to hear Charles.

Seems like you healed up pretty quick, but I know

there's still a lot of healing left.

I broke a vertibrae in my spine a few years ago and took at least 1 year

to heal enough to say it was O.K, but it will never be 100% again.

Wish you all the best with the recovery bud.

Great news Chuck, sounds like you're making good progress, but remember to take it easy as you (and probably everyone else here) don't want you to do anything that will set things backwards.

I'll get on that Free guided list! (if there's safe ice)

Take good care,

Stan

Fantastic news Chuck, hope everything continues to improve for you. Wish I was living down there now, so you could guide me to those whitefish hotspots.

We have a few areas up here that offer that resource, I just haven't taken advantage of the opportunities yet.

One of these days, will try for 'em.

Lakers up here I know well.

Good news Chuck, I'm recovering from a spinal injury too. I have been 1 1/2 years out of work and will be returning in a week or so. Take your time to heal even if you feel really good it could be a false sence of security and you can reinjure weak tissue quite easily so take your time. Fresh air, and fishin should really help. Physio and stretching will take time but will help. Good luck and I too would like to be added to the free guide list. I'll be in touch when its good.

:thumbsup_anim: Makes my day to hear the great progress report! Maybe during the next week or two we can get together. GT and Chuckles have been buggin me re your recovery status. I'll lettem know and maybe we can all go drown some worms on Simcoe together! :Gonefishing:

Hey TJ, I bet Big Chev has pushed bigger guys than you out of the way TO GET INTO A GOOD FIGHT! :lol: