Greencoachdog

Always a good time watching at the launch. I sometimes eat my lunch down at the launch just for the good times. It is amazing how difficult people make it. Everyone should get their system down and do it by themselves to make it more efficient.

Always seems the idiots that cannot launch properly are the ones who could care less about anyone else waiting..

Good report too....

Sherriff

Edited by Sherriff

For about 3 years my boat was upside down on a utility trailer with the motor in a wooden box on the trailer. I used to fish on week days or at night so I wouldn't be in peoples way. And even with that setup putting my 14footer in and out of the water by myself I was probably faster than a lot of those Bozo's. Now I have a boat trailer and I'm in and out under 4 minutes 5 if high winds.

Edited by wallyboss

Let's see when I went fishin Saturdays lunch on the boat was bean dip with scoops corn chips, ritz crackers with vienna sausages and cold beer. I had to fire up the engines 1/2 hour later so I could breath I had some stinky people on board after lunch. So my question is did you eat the Twinkie or use it like a muffler????

Art

LOL Glen...had me laughing out loud at the office!! I dont have a boat, but have seen people...good and bad at boat launches.

A boat is in my future at some point...I just pray that you are not around to witness it....would hate to have it featured here on OFC.....LOL :lol:

Glen, what a read! You should bring a video cam next time, it sounds like something for the TV!

Looks like a white crappie. I'm so used to seeing black crappie, it was a treat.

Marinas should have lessons for first timers, that MAY have helped a bit. Maybe not sometimes.

Thanks for the read.