STOLEN!!!!!!! UPDATED!

IceguyD

Hey guyz and galz

I appreciate everybody keeping an eye out for my gear. I have added a list of the articles inside the trailer and some identifying marks that would help identify my trailer from others.

The trailer was taken from the OLCO gas station on Hwy10 just south of King St north of Brampton, Ontario. The theft occurred on Thursday June14th sometime between 3pm and 5pm. The only description I have, is from the moron running the gas station who generously handed over my entire ice fishing existence, no questions asked. It's a fat white guy around 300 pounds. Well that narrows it down. <_<:angry:

I'm just hoping at this point somebody traveling in the area seen the trailer perhaps on a side road somewhere or perhaps the type and color of truck towing it.

The identifying features I mentioned on the trailer are a small 6 inch ding on the side of the trailer where somebody backed into it. There is also some pitting of the aluminum panels at the bottom along both sides. The front fold down door was reskined last year and the sheet doesn't quite fit the door as it was a just a tad short. The back door was also reskined last fall and they were unable to place the rear lights back onto the rear fold down door. They ended up placing a couple of LED light bars (about 12inches long) on the side pieces on either side of the back fold down door. They also repositioned the license plate from the back fold down door to up along the top of the trailer at the back above the door. The inside of the trailer has been painted grey on the floor and part way up the side walls and there is a runner strip up one side of the back door only. There is an auger mount up at the front and helmet cabinets along the one side. There is also a spare tire up at the front and space for two gas cans. One of the gas cans has a S on the side and the other has an R.

The list of items that were inside is as follows:

1. 1999 Ski Doo Grand Touring 700 triple, blue in color, VIN#GT700137300183

2. 1999 Arctic Cat 440 Jag, Black in color, VIN#9905413

3. 1997 Arctic Cat 340 Puma, black and purple in color, VIN# 9733299

4. 1995 Ski Doo 380 Formula long track, Red in color, VIN# 15200184

5. 2 Fish Trap Yukon's w/ runners,covers and hitches

6. 1 Fish Trap Guide w/ runners, custom cover and hitch

7. Jiffy model 30, 3hp, 8 inch auger

8. 2 Mr. Heater Heater Buddy heaters with custom made blue cases that house the heater and canisters of propane

9. snowmobile dolly

10. 4 trays of assorted tackle. 1 box of Williams type spoons, 1 box of swimming baits (jigging raps, nils master, etc) 1 box of heavy spoons (buckshot rattle, Hopkins, Mr. Champ etc) 1 box of jigging minnows (meegs, bad boyz and humpback creepers)

Just a heads up to any and all out there. Please be advised that my 26ft enclosed trailer and all it's contents have been stolen. The police are looking into it but I would appreciate if you guyz and gals could please keep your eyes open and call the OPP if you spot it.

The trailer is a 2001 Continental Snow King white in color and is lettered with (ICEGUYZ.COM Everything for and about Icefishing.) in blue lettering on both sides. The plate on it was A23 18K. It is a V nose drive in, drive out. VIN # 4X4TSED241N018628

FebruaryIceFishing010.jpg

There is a reward, if you have any information that leads to the return of my property.

Thanks

Don

905-609-4899

[email protected]

Edited by IceguyD

Man, that really sucks.

I am sorry to hear that.

Some people are just pathetic.

I will definitely keep my eyes open.

I had my truck broken into just over a year ago, and had $3000 worth of stereo equipment stolen.

I know what your going through, and I hope they find the sots who did this.

GRRRRRRR this kinda thing just drives me nuts! Cowards!

....Man oh man, that is terrible news Don. I know you had lots of money invested in her.

I'm heading out on Friday to the north and I'll be sure to keep pad and paper handy just in case I see anything resembling it. I hope you get it back and the turds are apprehended!

Keep us posted on any news.

Can';t tell you how angry reading post's like this make me!!!! :wallbash: Lazy, no good for nothing people who aren't willing to pull their own weight, burns my ba-doop-doo!

Consider the east end of Toronto covered, I'd take a great deal of pride in nailing them!

HH

I'll be on the look out as well. Man this really makes me PO'd reading these reports. I'll making a trip up north in a couple of days and will keep my eyes open for ya as well as locally. Hopefully one of us here will be able to lend a hand in finding your equipment and put it back where it belongs, in your driveway.

We see a lot of trailers such as yours in here at our shop. Especially in winter with sleds for repair. I would love to catch a dude like that. Definitely will keep an eye open for you. I hear that most of this kind of thing heads to the province of Quebec.

I'll make sure to keep an eye out in our area.

My aunt owns a trucking company and has had many a truck and trailer go missing over the years. They usually find them a day or two later, empty of course (sorry).

But at least you'll get the trailer back.

Joey