Winter tires off?

Rizzo

Black ice? Racist lol j/k.

It was plus 15 here, all snow gone.

Then we get 30 cm and freezing temps.

Had to run in 30 mins to get baby formula and it was a complete gong show.

Im in a jeep liberty, the slush was nasty. Seen 6 vehicles in the ditch.

I had no winters on but burned some gas in 4wd.

Brutal

Edited by manitoubass2

Keep the snows on everyone , a storm has its sights set on us here in Ontario for Wed/Thurs . Still a little early for forecasting but central Ontario could get

up to 20 cm before it changes over to rain Friday . As a general rule in my house and livin in the snow belt , the snows don't come off till the "Masters Weekend"

Which is the second week of April . Forgot to mention that the GTA area could get a bit of freezing rain along with the snow with this system !

Edited by 4x4bassin

I'm glad mine are still on...went for an oil change today and thought of getting them changed at the same time....from when I went ti when I got out we got 3" of snow and you can't see anything right now...out like a Lion I guess

I was thankful my boss had a brain and decided to keep me semi local rather than sending me to orillia today lol, roads to Mississauga were not bad at all at 5am though.

Ya good thing. We dont need you citites up here causing accidents. W ehave enough newbies up here to take care of that. :rofl2::w00t::oops::sarcasm:

Ya good thing. We dont need you citites up here causing accidents. W ehave enough newbies up here to take care of that. :rofl2::w00t::oops::sarcasm:

Haha funny you say that.. Dunno if it was cause I was driving a Chevy or something but turning left at atherly onto 12 I was on the inside lane (of 2) and the outside one merges quickly but some dude in a ford pinned it around the corner and cut me off HARD braked extremely hard and then decided to wave back at me like "haha I beat you"

Just had to shake my head, older guy too

Haha funny you say that.. Dunno if it was cause I was driving a Chevy or something but turning left at atherly onto 12 I was on the inside lane (of 2) and the outside one merges quickly but some dude in a ford pinned it around the corner and cut me off HARD braked extremely hard and then decided to wave back at me like "haha I beat you"

Ah yes, the racer in all of us.LOL Know that intersection well. I beat most of them off the outside lane. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Kept mine on so I could get around all the out of towners turning left off atherly onto to 12, cut 'em off and wave at 'em! (brian will confirm I'm just kiddin' whicha!)

Michael

I bought my first set of winter tires (Hankooks) in early December, just switched over to my all season tires last Wednesday. Woke up today to 4" of new snow. Doesn't matter, I don't plan on going out today. It's all gonna melt on Wednesday +6 C.