Who is going to pull the trigger?

Big Cliff

Boy I know from some of the replies that my OP might seem like a joke to some of you guys but I didn't mean it as that. My refrence to the bar fights was just to show that a big guy might start it but when backed into a corner even a little guy can come out swinging even if he thinks he doesn't have a chance of winning.

With all that is happening in the world today it is only a matter of time before someone decides to call someone elses bluff and away we go. You can hide up North, down South, in your boat fishing if you want but that isn't going to change the facts.

Some have suggested "I can live off the land". perhaps, but can you make the medications that many of us rely on today to survive? I can hunt, fish, and know how to find a lot of ediable plants but I can't make the heart medications that my wife needs every day just to survive. Thirty days is about the best I could hope for.

Some have suggested "doom and gloom", well how about "probability and possibility"? Isn't it better to be prepaired (and I'm not even sure what that involves) than be caught totally off guard?

Can discussing this change the final outcome? Probably not but pretending that the possibility isn't there sure won't either. Why bother even bring it up then? Well I learn about things by asking questions then listening to the answers, doesn't mean I always agree with what I hear but I always try to consider it and I always learn from it.

To those that think this is a waste of time, so be it, to those that think we can't change it; we probably can't however to those who think it won't happen or it isn't going to affect you, I fear you are in for a big surprise!

Boy I know from some of the replies that my OP might seem like a joke to some of you guys but I didn't mean it as that. My refrence to the bar fights was just to show that a big guy might start it but when backed into a corner even a little guy can come out swinging even if he thinks he doesn't have a chance of winning.

With all that is happening in the world today it is only a matter of time before someone decides to call someone elses bluff and away we go. You can hide up North, down South, in your boat fishing if you want but that isn't going to change the facts.

Some have suggested "I can live off the land". perhaps, but can you make the medications that many of us rely on today to survive? I can hunt, fish, and know how to find a lot of ediable plants but I can't make the heart medications that my wife needs every day just to survive. Thirty days is about the best I could hope for.

Some have suggested "doom and gloom", well how about "probability and possibility"? Isn't it better to be prepaired (and I'm not even sure what that involves) than be caught totally off guard?

Can discussing this change the final outcome? Probably not but pretending that the possibility isn't there sure won't either. Why bother even bring it up then? Well I learn about things by asking questions then listening to the answers, doesn't mean I always agree with what I hear but I always try to consider it and I always learn from it.

To those that think this is a waste of time, so be it, to those that think we can't change it; we probably can't however to those who think it won't happen or it isn't going to affect you, I fear you are in for a big surprise!

...well said fella...it's coming in one way,shape form or other be it war or Mother Nature or ? It's eneviatable unfortunately

WE will only live here provably until we are 80 or so. WHY do humans spend all of our resourses and time trying to kill each other?

We initiate violence from birth, when i grew up it was cowboy guns today it's video games.

WE continue to teach killing!

WE are on this planet for about 80 years why can't we not live in peace? Is it hard? But then we live in Canada where Eveyone can become what they want, IF they want.

I spoke to my neighbours today, my kids came for dinner, I chatted with co-workers and I'm not even at work. Nice day that was.

In the 60s they all said "peace brother" or was it piece brother" . :)

WE will only live here provably until we are 80 or so. WHY do humans spend all of our resourses and time trying to kill each other?

We initiate violence from birth, when i grew up it was cowboy guns today it's video games.

WE continue to teach killing!

WE are on this planet for about 80 years why can't we not live in peace? Is it hard? But then we live in Canada where Eveyone can become what they want, IF they want.

I spoke to my neighbours today, my kids came for dinner, I chatted with co-workers and I'm not even at work. Nice day that was.

In the 60s they all said "peace brother" or was it piece brother" . :)

Tinfoil hat???

So true though, raise your family right, be respectful of others in the community(and elsewhere), help out when ya can, be friendly etc

Not all humans are bad, and we all go through crap. And its amazing what a few nice words or a gesture at home, to the neighbour, to the community etc can do.

Wow...what a spectrum of insight...or something.

Going back to the original post, I have to ask; do you actually believe what you hear from the news about who is doing what, saying this, or planning that is actually anywhere close to the truth? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

That's putting faith in a communication channel that deserves none...really less than none. Even better, believing anything that comes out of the mouth of a "world leader" or politician? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Live each day as it's your last. One day it will be. You can't worry about this Bull....most of which is created to generate money to line the pockets of...yep...world leaders, politicians, and YES...news agencies.

As Bruce Springsteen once, said, "Don't tell me the rich don't know, Sonny...that sooner or later it all comes down to money."

Randy, that design has been upgraded. Science has discovered that too much foil at the crown of the head can over load the wearer... you must employ the marshmallow filter. Simply stick the marshmallow to the very centre of the hat, it will deflect the reflected waves to disperse the signal evenly... also works a bait container when out on the water. Keeps the marshmallow handy.

HH

Funny how when I spew about politicians or other Pubic Servants that directly affect us in our own yard I'm looked upon as some kind of " tin hat wearing , wound up too tight, name calling fool", but when people follow crap happening within some crap forsaken border that has happened for eons and can do absolutely nothing about but regurgitate crap fed to them by bonafide crap generators that do nothing other than produce crap for crap eating people who think they are actually learning some useful crap or raising their IQ with a head filled with more crap than you can shake a crap stick at, I'd say your at least worth your weight in crap.

Edited by moxie