Who is going to pull the trigger?

Big Cliff

So in all of this are you saying I shouldn't ink a new 2 year deal on a new Samsung Note edge cell? Or I should cause I won't break the deal when they can't offer the service after an EMP strike?

That's it; Lindsay isn't far enough North so time to pack it in and head South cause nobody's messing with Cuba...

How about an asteroid or comet impact there is no power on the planet that can stop or prevent this it's a roll of the dice impact strike

I believe the other day a meteor came out of nowhere and past within 500000 mms of us I think they said it was 200 football fields wide lots of killing power there it's been along time we are due

Cheers

Peter

Apparently the earth gets hit by a major league asteroid every million years or so!! :rolleyes:

Maybe those Republican loonie toons got it right after all----the end is near!!

Edited by SirCranksaLot

So in all of this are you saying I shouldn't ink a new 2 year deal on a new Samsung Note edge cell? Or I should cause I won't break the deal when they can't offer the service after an EMP strike?

That's it; Lindsay isn't far enough North so time to pack it in and head South cause nobody's messing with Cuba...

Nah, get the phone. If it craps out itll be at the same time as all your electronics and vehicle???

We are overdue for a meteoroid or an asteroid hit, and the earth is overdue for a magnetic field flip,

There are too many nuclear weapons in the hands of monkeys, the next world war can start any time now,

And what if Russia invades from the North ?

I think I will head south........................waaaaay south

OMG .....what if the sky falls ?

Nah, get the phone. If it craps out itll be at the same time as all your electronics and vehicle

Good call and forget Cuba; I'm off to Brazil then as it's not being talked about and it's got some interesting waxing I hear... ;)

How does the rest of the world PERMANENTLY win the peace in a region where there are so many folks who would JOYFULLY kill anybody not in their "clan" rather than look at them? The rest of the world has been winning wars then just as quickly losing the peace there since records began being kept.

I am all for the common person in those lands being able to live a life with the same democratic opportunities we have, but don't those people have to stand up and say listen enough is enough and help themselves? We seem to cause a lot more problems when the rest of the world goes in and deposes one dictating tribe or clan that are inhumane only to see the next group be subhuman or worse.

Why is it always the maniacs in groups or a lone madman who winds up seizing the arsenals that were left there by the last invading army, and raining death and terror on their own kind with those guns we either gave them or left there for the common folk to use to protect themselves?

Good call and forget Cuba; I'm off to Brazil then as it's not being talked about and it's got some interesting waxing I hear... ;)

When I hear remarks like that I always remember some friends of my ex-wife: They were living in Britain during the cold war, incl the Cuban missile crisis. They decided that they had enough of that so they'd go somewhere safe. So they went to........wait for it..........the Falklands!!! :huh:<_<

How does the rest of the world PERMANENTLY win the peace in a region where there are so many folks who would JOYFULLY kill anybody not in their "clan" rather than look at them? The rest of the world has been winning wars then just as quickly losing the peace there since records began being kept.

I am all for the common person in those lands being able to live a life with the same democratic opportunities we have, but don't those people have to stand up and say listen enough is enough and help themselves? We seem to cause a lot more problems when the rest of the world goes in and deposes one dictating tribe or clan that are inhumane only to see the next group be subhuman or worse.

Why is it always the maniacs in groups or a lone madman who winds up seizing the arsenals that were left there by the last invading army, and raining death and terror on their own kind with those guns we either gave them or left there for the common folk to use to protect themselves?

Thats how cia, mossad, mi5 do there business

Then comes in hallibirton etc to "rebuild" nations, with "democracy".

We, the west, pillage and plunder, in the name of democratic law. Ie steal resources.

We destroy, put in a puppet leader that tows the agenda, offer huge sums of cash via the international monetary fund, which said countries cant pay back, so the imf seizes the resources.

Its brilliant really. But evil as evil can be

Edited by manitoubass2

We destroy, put in a puppet leader that tows the agenda, offer huge sums of cash via the international monetary fund, which said countries cant pay back, so the imf seizes the resources.

Its brilliant really. But evil as evil can be

"Generals gather in their masses,

Just like witches at black masses.

In the fields the bodies burning,

As the war machine keeps on turning

Politicians hide themselves away,

They only started the war.

Why should they go out to fight,

They leave that to the poor."

Black Sabbath- War Pigs-1970

Forty five years later things seem similar.

"Generals gather in their masses,

Just like witches at black masses.

In the fields the bodies burning,

As the war machine keeps on turning

Politicians hide themselves away,

They only started the war.

Why should they go out to fight,

They leave that to the poor."

Black Sabbath- War Pigs-1970

Forty five years later things seem similar.

Brilliant!

I listened to this as a child lol

When I hear remarks like that I always remember some friends of my ex-wife: They were living in Britain during the cold war, incl the Cuban missile crisis. They decided that they had enough of that so they'd go somewhere safe. So they went to........wait for it..........the Falklands!!! :huh:<_<

Ouch as I'm old enough to know that..

Brazil is like the worlds largeat ghetto lol

Yeah and that's why I think I'd fit in and be good to go. It's hot there anyway so I won't feel global warming anyway...

It doesnt benefit your average person but it certainly benefits the .1%

You'd think so but remember skirmishes have happened foreverbut a world war would most certainly have us facing a touch more radiation than in a conventional theatre. They do live on the same planet.

So will anyone buy an official OFC tinfoil hat if we decide to sell them. :whistling: I am reading such a variety of beliefs that are so conflicting that the truth is we have no idea which way the world will go. It all depends on your level of research and what sources you believe. The sad part is one of us is right we just will never know who until it is to late.

Art

Too much reading and too many tinfoil hats since I first posted. All I wanted to add was last night I watched a BBC documentary on the causes of WW1. So to that end, I'd say it's good to have allies, but let's not follow them into the grave. Probably best in the next major conflict to play as the US did back then and just profit off of it and then step in at the end to mop things up.

maybe time to go visit the long lost friends in the Falklands that I mentioned earlier-------now that Maggie T is long gone!! :rolleyes:

You might want to re-think that... it seems as though the Argentinians are still a bit butt hurt over the last confrontation and are once again, claiming the Falklands are theirs.

HH