Who is going to pull the trigger?

Big Cliff

HA! North Korea? You're kidding, right? They can't even feed their own people, how do you expect them to fight a war? If push came to shove I'm pretty sure China would be more than happy to force them into oblivion. If there's any I'm remotely nervous about it's Russia.

Obama has actually pushed the US into more wars than he's gotten out of. More so than even Bush Jr.

Not sure where North Korea comes into play.... However it feeds into my point. Let people take care of their own neighborhood. The USA can't afford to be everywhere. There going to lose the economic war because they're to dumb to see they're being bled dry.

And I didn't say Obama is any good, just the other guys are much, much worse.

Edited by Dutch01

Not sure where North Korea comes into play.... However it feeds into my point. Let people take care of their own neighborhood. The USA can't afford to be everywhere. There going to lose the economic war because they're to dumb to see they're being bled dry.

And I didn't say Obama is any good, just the other guys are much, much worse.

they were mentioned earlier. I was making my post when you posted and wanted to post about your post (I heard you like to post, so I posted on your post, so you can post while you post).

While there may be some fights we maybe shouldn't be involved in, if we don't stand up for others who are suffering, then what does that say about us a country or a people ? Should we have stayed out of WW1 and 2 ? Any decent human being can't stand idly by as others are subject to genocide or systematic brutality. The day Canada refuses to offer aid, military or otherwise, is the day we ease to be the country I know and love and would die for.

Evry soldier in my family regrets fighting those wars.

Brave soldiers no doubt, I applaud their courage and huge hearts.

But most come to realize these are bankers wars and dont want anyone joining the military industrial complex

The whole middle eastern refugee crisis is partly our fault by being apart of this stupid coalition against ISIS/ISIL.

Why arent we takin in refugees from africa and those bloodbaths?

Russia is making the coalition against ISIS look mentally ill. Because they called the bluff that ISIS was created by the US/ISRAEL/BRITIAN to destabalize syria and overthrow assad.

And its on record just like hillary admitted to creating al queda to fight the russians in afghanistan.

WE ARM THESE PEOPLE,WE PAY THESE PEOPLE...

The west IS a big part of the problem

Edited by manitoubass2

We didn't give two poops about Africa because there isn't oceans of black stuff under that particular desert.

And yes, we 100% created Bin Laden to try and overthrow unfriendly governments. Or, we go into places and dethrone dictators and act utterly confused that democracy doesn't just spring up out of this angry, violent power vacuum. Just stay the hell away. Provide humanitarian aid if you absolutely must do something. But fighting them only proves their point, makes them stronger, and makes them angrier.

We didn't give two poops about Africa because there isn't oceans of black stuff under that particular desert.

And yes, we 100% created Bin Laden to try and overthrow unfriendly governments. Or, we go into places and dethrone dictators and act utterly confused that democracy doesn't just spring up out of this angry, violent power vacuum. Just stay the hell away. Provide humanitarian aid if you absolutely must do something. But fighting them only proves their point, makes them stronger, and makes them angrier.

Yes, how sad is that?

"We came, we saw, he died" Hillary Clinton. Well how is Libya doing now?

"In case you havent noticed, im quite good at killing people" Barack Obama

This is a game to them, even though they are puppets.

Who brags about this kinda stuff? Psychopaths, thats who.

Yes, how sad is that?

"We came, we saw, he died" Hillary Clinton. Well how is Libya doing now?

"In case you havent noticed, im quite good at killing people" Barack Obama

This is a game to them, even though they are puppets.

Who brags about this kinda stuff? Psychopaths, thats who.

If you're not slightly sociopathic, you shouldn't even think about being a politician.

Perhaps I am reading it all wrong but I have been in a lot of bar fights in my younger years. I survived by not waiting for the other guy to “give me his best shot” and then fighting back. If I knew I was going to be in a fight I fought! The worst thing you could say to me was “lets step outside” because I would drop you right there!

They fight in Bars? The last time a work buddy asked if I wanted to go for a beer was 1970.

Am I missing something about bars! Lol My parents NEVER went so it was ok with me also.

Hope no one pulles the trigger, I'm like BC getting old but have a lot of little ones who need this world.

Perhaps I am reading it all wrong but I have been in a lot of bar fights in my younger years. I survived by not waiting for the other guy to “give me his best shot” and then fighting back. If I knew I was going to be in a fight I fought! The worst thing you could say to me was “lets step outside” because I would drop you right there!

Thanks for the chuckle. Yup, why wait I always said.

Cliff said that! I NEVER go ro bars, there is no need to.

Ah I see now. I stopped going to them probly 20+ years ago. No fun when you get hit from behind or cheap shotted WHEN YOUR MINDING YOUR OWN BUSSINESS,.

Kind of the way they do it these days. No we didnt fire on you, must of been someone else.LOL

So what yall think about isrealis using electronics for covert missions against hezbollah and russia in syria?

Seems they have technology to jam a 300km radius.

Which I find kinda odd since russia jammed all electronics on a US warship and flew war games over the ship leaving many aboard(apperently) very scared about these missions near china.

If isreal has the tech youde think the US has it as well since they are allied VERY closely.

And this came maybe about a week after russian fighters chased israeli jets outta syria

Edited by manitoubass2

Also, how does Putin know where to bomb isis so effectively when the US led coalition cannot(or does not want to)

Putin basically called out the US on this and asked to join a coalition and the US denied russia in the fight against isis.

Something is really wrong here.

Putin is no saint, nor is obama. But, its almost as if the US is doing this by design. But why? Why make russia look like a reamerging super power and sit idly by?

Also the US just sent in 50 coverts into syria just days before a russian passenger jet was shot down, blown up, or suffered mechanical failure that imploded the plane at 33000 feet.

Wth is going on?

WWW3. Is on right now. It's a money war.

Your right!

But its more like ww6 at this point lol.

What happens now?

Im scared of BRICS but not as mush as US/NATO/israel/saudi arabia/britain/germany/france.

I think we might see a nuclear bomb soon, but not the doomsday type. A tactical device.

Does russia blow up israel, or is it iran?

Does a US sitting duck ship provide the next false flag as they continue to agitate china???

Also, how does Putin know where to bomb isis so effectively when the US led coalition cannot(or does not want to)

I'm not so sure they're bombing strategically. I think it's more 'who cares about collateral damage, let's just bring on the hellfire' bombing. There's a reason why Mother Russia is involved and it certainly ain't because they're trying to do the right thing.

I'm not so sure they're bombing strategically. I think it's more 'who cares about collateral damage, let's just bring on the hellfire' bombing. There's a reason why Mother Russia is involved and it certainly ain't because they're trying to do the right thing.

Ummmm. They are videotaping every strategic bombing to avoid being blamed in any type of false flag operaration

The US blamed them of bombing two hospitals, that was determined to be a lie.

They are documenting and releasing info of bombings unlike the coalition.

They are covering their as....